The Birth

♣️21

Hey readers !!
Hope you like this chapter.
Do comments and give votes.
Inline comments are bliss.♥️♥️
------------------------

बाल्मीकि आश्रम सीता आई
लवकुश जन्मे दो भाई ।।
धीर वीर ज्ञानी बलवान
पतितपावन सीताराम ।।

After 15 days
At forest
In Valmiki Ashram
On Shrawani Poornima

"Putri !! Drink this milk." A old lady said to Sita and offer her a glass full of milk.

"No Mata, please I don't feel to eat or drink something." Sita denied.

"But putri you have to keep yourself healthy and strong. Kids growing inside you need nutrition. Drink some for your children." The lady spoke softly and she drank 2-3 sips.

But suddenly she felt sharp pain in her lower abdomen. She clutches her belly as her pain increase.

"Aha...Maa !!" Sita cried.

"Siya, putri tum theek ho?" Lady panicked seeing Sita's condition.

She is sweating, crying due to pain. The lady checked her.

"Ganga !! Yamuna !! Saraswati !! do preparations, it's time for birth." Lady called other girls of Ashram.

They laid her on cot in an empty hut, and start the procedure of delivery. Whole Ashram witnessed the painful cries of Sita. All ladies and girls ran here and there to brought warm water, medicines and other needed items.

After a painful hour Sita gives birth two beautiful Rajkumars. Whole Ashram echoed by the cryings of two newborn baby boys.

Maharishi Valmiki blessed them and named the twins LUV-KUSH.

*************

At Ayodhya
In LakshMila's chamber

On entering the room Urmila saw Lakshman engrossed in work. He is reading some letters while standing at the window.

She smiles and take the letter from his hands and hugs him. He smiles and hugs her back. Urmila then gives a quick peck to him on his cheeks.

"What happened? Today my Urmi looks very happy. Is any good news?" Lakshman asked her breaking hug.

"I have biggest good news for you, for family, for everyone Swami !!" She's excited.

"And, what's the news?" He asked.

"Sita Didi...Didi gave birth...... two little boys !!" she stammered as her happiness has no bounds.

"What? Really !! When?" He took a second to understand the situation.

"I mean...How do you know?" He questioned.

"Actually, I have spy who looks after Sita Didi in forest. And just now he informed me that Ayodhya blessed with two Rajkumars." She explained him.