Destiny's Game

♣️18

अवध मे ऐसा,
ऐसा एक दिन आया ।।
निष्कलंक सीता पे, प्रजा ने
मिथ्या दोष लगाया ।।

-By Sagar Ramayana

Urmila's POV

It's has been six months of our pregnancies. Whole Palace take care of us a lot, they don't allow us to do a single thing. We sisters enjoy this period fully before exile, exile of Sita Didi by Ruler of Ayodhya, by Maryada Purshottam, by her husband.

She was 2 months pregnant when subject of Ayodhya doubt on her divine purity. That day I believed that this society was male dominant, it is male dominant, and it will always male dominant no matter whose at the fault.

Everyone doubts on that pure soul even Ram bhaiya also asked her for "Agni Pariksha" and my Didi without any complaint entered in Fire. And now what he has done, abandon that woman who carries his child in her womb.

I remembered that day when she called me in her room.

Flashback*starts*

I was in my room waiting for Swami, who was called by Ram bhaiya urgently. At first, I thought it was important court work bcoz it's very late in night. Then a maid knocked on door and informed me that I was called in Sita Didi's room. Now, I confirmed that it's a serious matter. I stepped inside found my all family members present there except three Rajmatas as they had gone for pilgrimage. I frowned seeing their expressions, Mandvi Didi was on verge of crying Shrutkirti console her. Swami, Bharat bhaiya and Shatru bhaiya had serious expressions on their face. Ram bhaiya was expressionless while Sita Didi had a calm smile on her face.

The scenerio, I was seeing couldn't help me in sensing the situation.

"Didi.." I called walking towards her. She smiled and its reciprocated by me.

She cupped my left cheek and spoke "Urmi !! Tell your kids that they have three masis."

I was unable to get her words. Slowly, slowly I came to know that washerman incident then the shocking decision of Didi, decision of leaving all of us forever. I was blank, I didn't know what should I do now? Tears uncontrollably rolling down from my cheeks. How can I let my Didi leave me? No, she can't do this. I tried my best to stop her but she didn't listen me once. She sat on the back seat of chariot and for my second shock the charioteer....

The charioteer was my Swami. How can he do this with her Bhabhi who is like Maa for him. As the chariot proceeds I called her loudly to stop her but.......... She has gone, gone forever.

Flashback*ends*

My trance breaks by opening sound of door. I immediately wiped my tears, find Swami standing on the entrance.

"Why are you still awake?" He questioned me.

"I'm waiting for you. How can I sleep without you?" I questioned back only to make him smile.

"Urmi !! Dear waking so long in night is not good for you." he said cupped my cheeks.

"But your kids don't let me sleep without their Pita Shree." I said in childish voice putting his hand on my six months baby bump which makes him chuckles loudly.

"Let's sleep now" he said no he ordered me and like an obedient child I nod my head.

He helps me in climbing the bed and beside me after making sure that I'm comfortable. Soon we both drift in deep slumber in each others embrace.

To be continued.....

Soo sorry if it's boring.