The Marriage

♣️2

On the day of syamvar , Sita is very nervous because all the kings who are invited are present expect prince of Ayodhya.

She takes deep breath on seeing the arrival of Maharishi Vishwa mitra along with Ram and Lakshman in sabha. They took their respective thrones.

After the failure of all kings Vishwa mitra ordered Ram to lift the bow as his guru's command he lifts the bow and won the hand of princess Sita.

Lakshman is very happy as his bhaiya won the syamvar but he mesmerized seeing the lady dressed in yellow and red, her long black hairs reached at her slim waist and the golden jhumkas too much suits on her round fair face, whenever he saw her, he just get lost in his dreamworld with his beloved, his lady love. He gazes her like no one is there.

Urmila sensed his continuous gaze and felt shy. She blushes slightly, and again caught by mischievous Manu.

Lakshman is embarrassed when Mandvi give him what is this? look while Urmila felt shy, and avoid eye contact.

                       ✧✧✧

After very first week of syamvar king Dashrath arrived Mithila and fixed marriage of Ram-Sita along with Lakshman-Urmila, Bharat-Mandvi, Shatrughan-Shrutkirti.

In Royal Palace

Sita is reading a book sitting in her room, when her sisters came dancing and shouting in joy.

"Didi!!!" Manu, Urmi and Kirti shouted in unison.

"What happened!? why are you all so happy? Tell your dii too." Siya asked.

"Dii! I'll tell.." Kirti is interrupted by Manu.

"You leave it Kirti. I tell. You're still very young for this things." Manu giggles followed by two others.

"Dii! You know that with the marriage of  you and Jijashree, Maharaj Dashrath also fixed the marriage of Urmila and Prince Lakshman." Manu exclaimed.

"Really!!" Siya smiled.

"Now Urmila didi will also get married NAA." Kirti said innocently making her sad.

"Not only marriage Kirti, say LOVE MARRIAGE." Sita teases her.

"Dii!!.." Urmi whinnied.

She hugs Sita tightly and the four sisters embrace a group only to be broken up by a friend of the princesses who brings the news of Mandvi and Shrukirti's wedding.

"Today I am very happy that my sisters will also go to Ayodhya with me." Sita's happiness has no bound.

After a few days, on the same day, the four couples tie the knot and promise each other to be together for eternity.

To be continued....