Care

♣️20

Lakshman's POV

It's almost mid night when I returned to my room. I know I'm very late today and now Urmi won't leave me tomorrow for not being with her in night. She has her own carvings, and most of the time she is only carve for me. This pregnancy mood swings are horrible for me sometimes.

As I entered inside I saw my beauty, my lady love, my Urmi is lying on bed. She is looking angelic as moon light falls on her face. She is not less than Heaven beauty even in this messy hairs and fatty figure.

As I forwarded few steps more I sensed that she's not sleeping but trying hard to sleep. Yeah, how can I forget that she's unable to sleep without any bedtime story, it's sound a little childish but she is not bigger than a child in this state.

"Urmiley !!" Her eyes twinkled as I called her.

"Swami..." She excited like a child.
She is trying to sat on the bed but her bigger than normal baby bump can't help her. She sighs a little followed by my chuckle.

"Sleepy?..." I laid beside her as she shaked her head from left to right.

"So....Story?" I asked and she bobbed her head like a kid.

"Swami Vanvaas Vali...please.." she pleaded. She shows great interest in the incidents of Vanvaas, a number of times I narrat this story to her but she still likes it.

I started but like always she slept in half of the story. I covered her with comforter till her stomach and sleeps beside her as I'm very tired sleep overtook me in few minutes.

               *****************

Next morning

Urmila's POV

As usual today also I woke up first but like everyday I can't let my leg down from bed as Swami holds me tight at my waist  without hurting me. Now, I have to wake up him.

"Swami !! Swami, uthiye NAA!!" I patted his shoulders.

"Urmila so jao..." He is not in  mood to get up.

"No...I don't want to sleep more." I'm also stubborn and he lost in front of his pregnant wife. He sighed before getting up from the bed and helps me.

"Why are you wake up early in the morning?" he complaints.

"Bcoz, wake up early in the morning is a good habit and I used to get up early since childhood unlike you." I giggled while he frowned.

              ****************

"Swami...main chali jaungi." I request him for nth time.

He is preparing himself for court unaffected by my pleadings. He combs his hairs without listening me.

"Swami!!"

It's his daily routine to leave me in  Maa's room before going to court, because one day when I was 3 months pregnant he left to court after ordering me to go in Maa's room but I tripped in our room, for my good luck I hadn't any injury but a small scratch on my right hand and from that he never leaves me alone even I'm not allowed to go in balcony  alone.