The broken hearts💔

♣️9

In LakshMila's chamber

"You can't come with us!!" Laksh declared.

"But why? Why I can't accompany you?" She asked with same determination.

"URMILA!!" He sighed.

'How can I explain to you?….we cannot take you with us."

"Can't take me with you!! But you had promised me that you will stay with me for eternity…then today why are you leaving me." Tears brimming in her eyes.

"I had promised Urmi, but at this time our priority is our DHARMA. And at this time you also have to follow your PATIVRAT DHARMA, stay here and take care of the royal palace, serve Pitaji and Mataji, this is your duty this time." He cupped her face.

"And without Laksman will Urmila be able to survive for 14 years?" Tears made their way through her eyes.

"You have to alive Urmila... you have to alive for me, for your Lakshman." His vision blurry due to tears. He embraced her tightly while she reciprocated it.

"So, you have to give one more promise that you will not forget me in 14 years and love me as much as you do today." She demanded, he nodded with sad smile. He peaks her forehead.

"I want these tears would never come in your eyes when I am not with you." He wipes her tears.

"This command will also be obeyed, Swami...."

The three go to the forest and after a few days King Dasharatha dies and when Bharat returns to Ayodhya, knowing what happened in Ayodhya, he curses his mother Kaikeyi very badly. After that he went to Chitrakoot to persuade Ram to come back but he refused to return and ordered Bharat to rule Ayodhya as a king and when he comes back after 14 years, he will return the kingdom to Ram.

To be continued......