Good News???

♣️14

It is another fine morning in Ayodhya. All family members are busy in their daily routine.

Urmila opened her rose petals like eyes when yellowish colour of sun rays fall on her angelic face. She saw Lakshman beside her sleeping like a kid, she smiles and ruffled his hairs slowly.

'You are looking more handsome in bedtime Swami." Urmila lovingly caressing his face but at another moment she realizes that she's  too late today, her sisters and mothers are waiting for her.

Urmila placed her red velvet like lips on his cheek and get of from bed to get ready for special pooja organised by Mata Kaushalya for happy and peaceful life of citizens of Ayodhya as well as royal family.

She comes out from bathroom, begin to drape herself in a beautiful embroidered saree when Lakshman wake up but acted as he is still sleeping.

"Oo Mahadev !! How will I face Mata and my sisters? Please help me Mahadev..I slept late yesterday so wake up late and now extremely late for pooja." she talked to herself wearing her bangles in hurry.

"Urmila now you are going to scolded very badly from Sita didi and Mata Sumitra, and  Mandvi didi also tease me a lot." Urmila said to herself in mirror reflection make cute baby face.

Lakshman slightly giggles on his childish wife, but she hears his giggles.

"Swami..Swami wake up...wake up please we are already late..I know you are not sleeping but acted." she said wearing her necklace and mangtika.

"Now it's enough please get up naa." she yelled pull the blanket by which he covers his face.

Suddenly he holds her hand and makes her sit on bed, throw himself in her arms.

"Swami....get up fast we're very late today."

"Came down....Came down my angry cum beautiful wife. Let me enjoy the divine beauty of purest Sagar ever." he relaxes in her lap which make her blush.

"And what would you say if anyone asked you for your late attendance in court?"

"So, I said ke rat me Devi Urmila ne Hume sone Nahi Diya or subah Devi Nidra ne uthne Nahi Diya." Lakshman laughed while she slapped his chest slightly.

"Sumitranandan its not time of joke we have to go in special pooja organised by badi maa."

Hearing about pooja he get up immediately started to get ready for pooja. Urmila arranges bedsheet, blanket and pillows properly.

They reached a temple made inside palace where all family members are present.

Kaushalya gave Aarti to two mothers then Ram-Siya standing behind her followed by Bharat-Mandvi and Shatrughan-Shrutkirti.

"Where are Lakshman and Urmila, they didn't come." asked Rajmata.

"We're here maa." said Lakshmila entering in temple.

"But putra we were asking to both of you to come for pooja not after that." commented Sumitra which make others laughed.

"Maa we're late because..." Lakshman bit his tongue in mid when Urmila gave him 'what are you saying' glare.

"Because.....aaa....because of Ram bhaiya......haan Ram bhaiya gave me an urgent court work yesterday so we were busy in it only." he continued managing a fake smile on face.

"Mee..." Ram widened his eyes in amusement but sensing his condition he thought it's right time to tease his little naughty brother.

"But Lakshman I gave you neither a court work nor any other order my dear brother."

"You didn't bhaiya.....so why Arya Sumant told me that you ordered me a work."  Lakshman uttered  want to hide his blush.

"But Lakshman, how can Arya Sumant told you that Ram bhaiya had some work for you because he is not well and yesterday he didn't come court." Bharat told making others giggle while Lakshmila lowered their gaze in being shy.

"Bhaiya I think not Ram bhaiya but bhabhi had some urgent work for you." shatrughan mischievously whispered to his twin, but he immediately shut up his mouth when Lakshman gave him dead glare.

"Now it's enough, no one will tease my Lakshman Urmila any more." commanded Kaushalya put hand on Urmila's head, they both take Aarti.

"But maa why are you arrange this special pooja suddenly." asked Shatru taking prasad from Kaikeyi.

"Because of a good news putra."  replied kaikeyi patting his back.

"Good news???" asked the three couples in unison while Ram smiled calmly and Sita shy away.

"The scions of Raghus are going to be born soon, your Sita bhabhi is pregnant." explained smiling Sumitra.

The six are surprised with this lovely good news. The four sisters share a hug while three brothers took Ram in embrace. Three Rajmatas are very happy to see their children happy and excited too to take their grandchildren in their lap.

To be continued.....