Responsibilities

♣️19

2 months later

Lakshman's POV

"Today was very tiring day in court. Ram bhaiya gave us work back to back. We were hell busy in things that we had hardly find time to eat something even Ram bhaiya skipped his lunch.

I know, he is missing Bhabhi. Whenever he misses her, he divert his mind in court works. And how doesn't he miss her today? Because today is the day when Mithila and Ayodhya were overwhelmed in joy. Even whole Universe were in the lap of happiness. Today is the day when SAKSHAT MAHAVTAR NARAYAN won hand of MAHALAKSHMI NARAYANI. And made her, his AARDHANGINI in this mortal form."

"Lakshman..." My thinking chain is break as Ram bhaiya called me.

"Ji bhaiya.." I asked looking at him while my hands are still busy in pressing his legs.

"What are you thinking?" He asked without opening his eyes.

"Me....mee nothing bhaiya." I don't want to raise this topic and make him more guilty.

He smiles on my reply and sat on the bed.

"You're thinking about Sita, right?"

"Bhaiya !! How do you know?" I'm surprised, coz since she left us, he never talked about her.

"Because I know you more than you know yourself." he replied with a small laugh.

"Bhaiya I'm worried. At first she suffered for 14 years in Vanvaas and now, without any fault she again faced it and that too in this condition. She always treat me as her son, in Vanvaas whenever I missed Maa Sita Bhabhi kept her hand on my head and in her motherly warmth I forgot my all sorrows and sufferings." This time I couldn't control myself. We both have slight tears in our eyes.

"Bhaiya... Why did you do it? Why didn't you stop her? Praja will say anything and you will do that? Bhaiya this people don't know the purity of Mata Sita, but you very well known that she was nowhere at the fault. You're king, you do anything. So, why you're abandon her?If you want you could stop her but you did not stop." I said everything which I shouldn't say. I didn't say anything in past 6 months but today I lost my temper and said all such things.

"You blame me too. You really think that I intentionally separate her from me. I didn't expect it from you Lakshman!!" He is broken and I hurt him with my harsh words.
God !! What have i done?

"Bhaiya......I didn't mean that. I'm sorry. I don't want to hurt you. Please......" I couldn't say anything further as my vision becomes blury due to tears.

He does nothing just hug me tight. Tears uncontrollably rolling down. This is the first time when he is crying infront of anyone since departure of Sita Bhabhi.

After some time I consoles him and made him drink water.

"Lakshman.....she is great. She is the incarnation of Mahadevi Lakshmi who sacrifices her whole life in teaching the lessons of humanity. If she wants she refused to give 'AgniParshika', but no she did it despite being faultless. She exiled herself to teach the world importance of a Woman. She did all this only for the sake of Dharma. She sacrifices herself in order after that nobody questioned on any Woman's purity. All this things are her 'Leelas'. We should respect her decisions."  He explained me with a small teary smile.

"Ji bhaiya..." I said and again my hands pressing his legs.

"Lakshman now go to our room, this time Urmila needs you more." He cupped my face. I nodded, took her blessings and left for my room.

To be continued....

Holaaaa guys!! How's the update?

Our two little princes are coming soon, so keep in touch.

This idea is given by Ridhima123_
Thanks dearie💜💜

This idea is given by Ridhima123_ Thanks dearie💜💜