The Turning Point

♣️8

As we all know the turning point of Ramayana Vanvaas of Shree Ram along with Mata Sita and Lakshman.

The scene begins in Court Room where king Dashrath announced that he will soon do Rajya Abhishek of Prince Ram and give all responsibilities to him.

Knowing this, three mothers and four brothers are very happy with their wives. All the residents of Ayodhya are very happy because they are about to have Shri Ram as their king.
But destiny changed everything. Manthara instigates Kaikeyi against Ram and Kaushalya.

King Dashrath unwillingly ordered Ram to spent fourteen years in forest as Bhramchari and then come back. His own decision broke his heart but he has no other option.

Shri Ram obeyed his father and immediately agreed to go to the forest. Hearing this news, Devi Sita also expressed her desire to go with Rama. But he refused, after much insistence of Sita he finally allowed her to accompany him.

In Kuashalya's chamber

Kaushalya is crying as her son and daughter in law get separated from her for fourteen years. Ram n Sita try to understand her but she is not stop crying.

When Lakshmana learns that his Ram Bhaiya and Sita Bhabhi are going to the forest for fourteen years, he immediately rushes to Kaushalya's chamber.

"Bhaiya!! What I heard is it true?" Laksh entered with rage.

"Laksh! Relax." Ram tries to calm down him.

"How can I calm down bhaiya?? When my bhaiya and Bhabhi have been given exile... and that too for 14 years. That too at the behest of that hypocrite Kaikeyi." Laksh's anger on peak.

"Lakshman!! Don't forget your dignity, how can you call Mata Kaikeyi by her name?" Ram yelled on his misbehaving.

"Nahi Bhaiya!! let me speak today. Now even if there is a war, I will not let you go...."

"No Lakshman!! this is the father's order and we cannot break Raghukul's traditions by not following his orders...."

"But Bhaiya..." Laksh interrupted by Ram.

"Lakshman...we will definitely follow this order." He ordered.

"Fine bhaiya!! if you have decided to go, then I will also go with you." He declared.

"You can't come with us. I have got exile, not you. Please try to understand it."

"But why?? Why can't I go with you, even when Bhabhi can accompany you in Vanvaas?..."

"Try to understand Lakshman, Bharat-Mandvi, Shatrughan-Shrutkirti has gone to Kaikeya. After our departure, you and Urmila will have to take care of the palace and court works." Ram gave valid reason.

"Bhaiya!! if you don't take me with you then your Lakshman will give up his life here only, infront of you." He placed sword against his neck making Ram yelled on him.

"Laksh!! Are you child? Leave that!!"

"Then,let me accompany you!!"

"How can I explain to you?? You have some responsibilities towards Urmila too, Mother Sumitra also has a right over you, what will she think if you come with me?"

Sumitra hears this statement as she enters inside.

"What will Mata Sumitra think? You are worrying about that Ram?? You are the most dear to Lakshman, he stays with you every moment and now you want to leave him for 14 years...it is impossible!!" Sumitra said making Lakshman smiles.

"But Maa..."

"Ram!! Sumitra is right. Lakshman cannot live without you... Allow him to come with you." Kuashalya said.

"Now even the Maa has said that bhaiya, now let me come with you." Laksh pleaded.

Ram permits him unwillingly. He doesn't want that his beloved brother suffers because of him.

Lakshman goes to his room where Urmila also prepares to accompany him in Vanvaasi attire. He is shocked as soon as he sees her.

"URMILA!! What are you doing??" He is hell shocked.

"Preparing to accompany with you." She replied with a gentle smile.

To be continued.......