First Ritual

♣️23

Inline comments please..♥️♥️
Happy Reading!!

Urmila's POV

"7 Days. It's just 7 days when I got the pleasure of being mother. When I gave birth to my sons, apples of my eyes. And a day after their birth Shrutkirti-Shatrughan also became parents."

My eyes admiring my little gems while my hands caressing their forehead.

"I'm in extreme joy, whenever I saw them or hold them. For me, my little ones are most handsome men on earth. They always hold my priority at first.

Okay!!
Okay!!
Not at first but..
After their father. The person, who never shares our time with anyone and I'm sure he won't share it with our kids too. But now, my sons needed me more. So, Swami!! you have to wait."

Unknowingly a chuckle left my mouth thinking that. Then I heard my elder son who is just 3 minutes elder than his twin wailing loudly. I quickly picked him up and starts feeding him.

"It's morning, and we three means me and my both sons are alone in room. As Kuashalya Maa strictly instructed all of us that nobody can touch newborns and mother without cleaning themselves. Bcoz they are very sensitive and in this condition they are easily get infections even by simple dirt. The Post-Natal care is very much important for children's well-being."

"Swami doesn't sleep here. At night Maa Kuashalya sleeps with me, Maa Kaikeyi with Mandvi Didi and Maa Sumitra with Shrutkirti. And all brothers in Ram bhaiya's room. I'm too much amused that, how Swami get ready to sleep without me? I mean he is very much habitual to sleep hugging me. Even whenever we two fought or he's angry with me for not taking medicines on time, he cuddled me tight otherwise he didn't get sleep. Even with my large baby bump I couldn't lie down properly but he hugs me and I found whole heaven in his embrace."

And...
Oh God!!
I found my cheeks turning crimson red and a blushy smile crept on my lips. That's always happens whenever someone takes Swami's name infront me. And he badly teases me about how I react when I hear his mere name.

"Anyways, Urmila this is not the time to think about your loved one. Today Kulguru Vashishth has taken out the Muhurta for the naming ceremony of the newborn. According to him 7 days after child birth is most auspicious day for their naming ceremony. I have a lots of things to do. Firstly, I have to choose a pretty attire for function as Maa Sumitra clearly ordered me to decked up beautifully bcoz it's First Ritual of my kids."

I lay down my son in crib and walked towards cupboard to take my stuffs. I take out two dresses which are in my favourite list because both are gifted by Swami. One has a Raw Pink floral embroidered skirt and same colour  blouse with matching pink net veil. Other one has parrot green colour heavy embroidered skirt and red with a shade of green coloured dupptta. I have to choose one of them, so that I select matching jewelleries with the dress.
But which one suits with the occasion?
Gosh!!
Most difficult task for me!!

"If Sumitranandan was here, I  would have asked him only." I murmured myself.

But suddenly gasped as I felt two muscular arms wrapping around me. I smiled sensing His touch.

"So..my Urmi is missing me. Haan?" He asked nuzzling in my hairs making me shiver slightly. I turned around with great difficulty as he didn't let me move.

"Swami! You tell me which one are better suits on me." I asked.

"You always look divine in each attire. Your clothes can't define your beauty. You're the most beautiful lady for me." He said softly kissing my knuckles without breaking eye contact.

"But.. please choose one for me." I said with a puppy face.

I looked at him with curiosity as he keenly observed both dresses which are hanging on my hands but soon his expressions changed. He glared at me making me frown.

"Why are you wearing this dresses? You can't wear them." He frowned.

"Why!? What's wrong with these clothes." I asked.

Instead answering me he moved to cupboard and take Out another dress which has orange silken embroidered skirt and red blouse of elbow length sleeves with golden worked Dupptta.

"There's no need to make yourself tired by wearing those dresses. You're still weak. So, wear this simple one." And he once again took my heart .
Why is he so caring?😍

Actually, I also wanted to wear something like that but as per Maa's order I choose those heavy attires but he always understands me and choose that light weighted and comfortable dress.

I smiled and nodded. He handed over me dress.

"Where's my kids?" He asked walking towards the cribs.

He cuddled the kids results in breaking their pretty sleep. I glared him as I had to be ready for ceremony but now I have to calm down

Soon we got ready and gathered in the hall where the naming ceremony of the children is going to take place.

Kulguru Vashishth named children.

"Taksh and Pushkal" are Mandvi Didi and Bharat bhaiya's Apple of eyes.

We are proud parents of "Angad and Chandraketu."

"Subhahu and Shatrughati" are bliss for Shatrughan and Shrutkirti.

To be continued.....

How's the chapter?

Do tell your reviews friends.

A very very Sorry for late update.😔

😔