Chapter 63

Aby POV

I woke up really happy because well.. the dance was today! Me and Taylor would finally have a good night. I went to my closet and picked out some jeans a plain shirt. I put my hair in a bun. I was dressing up later. I went downstairs to see Jacob looking anxious. "You okay?" I asked slightly laughing. "I've never had to switch schools." He said. I smiled. "It'll be okay, I promise." I assured him. I looked over at Jack. "So tonight will you and jenn be together?" I asked nudging him. He smiled. "Yes, and I am not messing it up." He said. I nodded. "Ready?" I asked looking at Jacob then Jack. They nodded and we started walking. I saw Nash. "Nash! Hey!" I yelled. He came over to me. "Hey, you think about what I said?" He asked. I pulled him forward. "We'll talk about that 1st hour." I said then went back to Jacob. I saw girls eying him. I smiled. "If you need me, my locker is 2967 and here's my schedule." I said handing him a piece of paper. He nodded and walked the halls. I saw Cameron come up to me. "Cam, what's up? Yall have been in a crazy phase." I said. He shrugged. "Were alright. Were going to the dance together." He said smiling. She came up and kissed him. "Oh thank goodness." I said smiling. Taylor came up and hugged me. I went to 1st hour and waited for Nash. He came in seconds later. "Aby, please tell me you're not going." He said in a desperate way. "Nash, what do they even plan on doing to me?" I asked. "They plan on making a fool of you during the couple dance and something else? I don't know." He said. "Nash, why can't you just be happy for me?" I asked. It seemed like he was jealous. "Aby! I am! I'm just looking out for you." He said with a frown. I shook my head. "Right now, it seems like you're jealous." I said turning away. He scoffed and turned to the teacher.

Jacob POV

I sat in 3rd hour. I looked over at a group of girls staring at me. "Jacob, since this is choir. You must tell us about yourself." The teacher basically demanded. I looked up. "I write music." I said flatly. "Really, would you like to play?" She asked. "Do you have a guitar?" I asked. She nodded and gave me one. I began singing a song I've been working on. It's called 'Words'. I played and I heard girls squealing. Wow. The teacher sat there with her jaw dropped. I gave her the guitar and sat back down. "This should be a fun class." I said smirking.

Beatrice POV

Lunch. I sat by Cameron, playing with his hair. I saw Aby coming to the table with Jack & Jacob. Jacob sat in front of me. "Everyone, this is my brother Jacob." Aby said. We all smiled. "Jacob, this is Cameron. Beatrice boyfriend." Aby stated. He looked at me with a smirk. "Nice to meet you. Finally." He said shaking Camerons hand. It got silent. I saw Aby and Nash exchanging looks. "I hope everyone is going to the dance." Taylor said breaking the silence. Nash looked straight at Aby. She scowled at him. "Jacob, you'll be with Jack after school, because girls come to our house." Aby said to Jacob. He nodded and looked at me. "Don't you hate liars? They just act like they can't say the truth." He said looking at everyone, then stopping at me. I looked down. Wow.

Aby POV

I went home with Jennifer and Beatrice. I found my white dress and straightened my hair. I tried on different heels. Mom was helping us. "Ma, which heels?" I asked laughing. "The black and white ones. Yes perfect!" She exclaimed. I smiled and looked in the mirror. It was 8 now. "Ready?" I asked them both. They nodded and we began walking to the car.