Chapter 52

Cameron POV

"Goodbye Cameron." She said a tear leaving her eye. That's when I broke. I broke in half. I honestly love Beatrice. She made my life better and I lost her. I lost the love of my life. I ran back to the table with tears in my eyes. I made sure no one saw them but someone did. Taylor. "Bro wh-what happened?" He asked. "I lost her." I said breaking down. He pulled me in for a hug. "Hey, you'll get her back." Taylor mumbled. "Cameron I am so sorry. I didn't mean for her to leave you." She said sadly. "Just leave me alone?" I asked walking away.

Aby POV

"What just happened?" I asked my voice cracking. I ran after her. I saw her leaving. "Bea!!" I screamed. She turned around with tears running down her face. "What!?" She screamed. "I'm so- "Sorry? You must be joking. You sat there as my boyfriend and your new best friend flirted with each other! What kind of 'best friend' does that? I knew the text explained it all." She yelled tears running down her face. "What text?" I asked crying also. "Look in your phone. Good bye Aby." She said going to her car. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and looked.
Best friends weekend. I'm not gonna text you.

I never texted this. My world was crumbling. I lost my best friend. I went back to the table. "You're the only one who had my phone! Why would you send that text?" I said sobbing and pointing at Liza. "Because-" "I don't wanna hear it! I have a dinner to go to, can we leave like now?" I asked Jack. He nodded and grabbed his keys.
SKIPS CAR RIDE. AT HOME NOW

I went up to my room and went to my closet. "Aby, I'm really sorry." Liza said. I looked at her and shrugged. I found some high waisted shorts and a crop top. I put them on and looked in the mirror. You could still see my cuts. I out on a sweater and headed downstairs leaving Liza alone. I crept downstairs, they were arguing again. "How are you going to tell her? You can't just plant it on her." Mom whispered loudly. "She is 16 years old, I think she can take it." Dad yelled. "That doesn't mean anything! She has an unknown brother that she hasn't met!" Mom screamed. "She will meet him! End of story." Dad said. "How did I ever fall for you?" Mom asked. I walked downstairs. "I'm ready." I said playing with my fingers. They smiled as we walked outside. The car ride was so silent. You could feel it in the air. We got seated and ordered our food. I looked at both of them. "Yes honey?" Dad asked. I glared at him. "Are we gonna talk about it or what?" I snapped. "Yes." Mom said flatly. "When I was still dating your mom but not married, I cheated on her and hooked up with another woman. We hooked up alot and now you have a brother. He's 15. I'm not proud of what I did but it came with a miracle and consequence." Dad said chuckling. "Wow, so am I going to meet him? Why are you splitting up?" I asked. "We decided it wouldn't work." Mom said. "Wh-What wouldn't work?" I asked. "Melanie needs financial help with Jacob." Dad said. "Who's Melanie& Jacob?" I asked. "Jacob is your little brother." Dad said his voice shaking. "Oh." I said looking at the table. "Well we have 2 guests room why don't we let Jacob live with us for now?" I suggested. Mom looked at me confused. "You want to meet your brother?" Mom asked. "No, this isn't a good idea. Melanie will still need financial help." Dad said shaking his head. I was irrtated now. "Wait so you're gonna tell mom you want me to meet him end of story and blah, blah, blah. But now I can't be in contact with him. Yeah that makes perfect sense." I said sarcastically. I ate my salad and didn't say anything else. "Baby, no of course. But he lives in New Jersey. I don't think he'd like to leave." Dad said. "Are you sure you're not just leaving because you and mom had problems and you wanna be with this lady?" I challenged. "Aby!" Mom snapped. I felt bad. "I-Im sorry dad." I said looking at my hands. "I need to use the bathroom." I said getting up. I came back and saw them talking and not yelling at each other. "Aby, I decided to think on your suggestion me and your mom. I'm sorry we had to dump this on you." Dad said touching my hand. "It's cool Dad." No it's not. I'm hurting bad right now. "Thanks for thinking on it." I said drinking my water. "Ready to go?" Mom asked. I nodded and we headed out.