Chapter 58

Jacob POV

"Dad! Why does she want to meet me? She doesn't know me and I surely do not want to meet her." I yelled. I had to meet my new found sister. I don't know much about her just that she's a depressed girl or whatever. "You're coming Wednesday got it?" Dad demanded. I nodded and continued packing my things. I live in New Jersey, in a small apartment. I don't know what their life style is like. I called my girlfriend Kelly. I hadn't told her I was leaving. She knew I was having financial trouble though. "Hey babe." She said happily. God, I'm gonna miss her voice. "I have bad news." I blurted. How difficult will this be? "Jacob, you're scaring me what's up?" She asked. I went silent for about 30 seconds. I finally found the courage to say it. "My Dad has another family. You know about the problem, so he's moving me to Cali. West coast." I said sadly. "Please tell me you're kidding." She said crying. "Unfortunately no. I'm planning everything out for this goodbye evening." I said. "Jacob! He can't just move you like this! You have to stop him. He's not moving you! You can't leave me!" She yelled. "You have to be in my situation Kel. Long distance works." I said annoyed now because she was only thinking of herself. "Jacob, we have to because there is no one like you out there." She said with a crack in her voice. "I don't wanna lose you either baby. Tomorrow we're having our goodbye evening then Wednesday morning, I leave." I said. "I love you Jacob." She said sobbing. "I love you to Kelly." I said wiping the tears away. The call ended and I began packing again.

Aby POV

I layed in my bed and tried to think of what my brother was like. Nothing came to mind because I never have had a sibling. I shook the thought and thought of something else. I've noticed changes in Taylor. He's more protective of me. He makes sure I'm away from Sydney. I heard a knock. "It's open!" I yelled. "4 more days babe." He said with a yellow flower in his hand. I smelled it. It smelled perfect. "So anything new about this brother of yours?" He asked laying next to me. "Just that he's coming Wednesday. Taylor, do you think he'll like me?" I asked. "Well who wouldn't love you? You have an amazing personality." Taylor said kissing my cheek. "It's just, I'm scared that he won't like it here and I want him to feel like he's home." I said. "Well, he's lived in new jersey a long time. It's going to take some time for him to adjust trust me." He said.

Jack POV

I walked by Abys room and heard her talking to Taylor. I rolled my eyes in disgust. I was meeting Jenn in 20 minutes so I decided to leave. Me and her were going to a carnival. I picked her up at 7:30pm. "Hey." She said hopping in. "Hey gorgeous." I said kissing her cheek. "Tonight determines whether or not your mine." She said smiling. As we got there she wanted to go on the ferris wheel. We did. "Sooo how's Aby? Is she still with Taylor?" She asked. "Yeah?" I said in an obvious tone. "Oh haha." She was becoming more suspicious of Aby and her life.

Jacob POV

I layed in my bed and thought of how my new life will be. I will always be from the east coast, no matter what. "Honey?" I heard mom say. "What?" I said annoyed. "Baby, I know you're mad at me but this will be good for you." She said. "Good for me or good for you? Ma, I know you, you would never do this." I snapped. "We are in a harsh living conditions, I can't keep supporting us both for anymore longer." She said.  "I have to leave Kelly, think of that?" I asked. "Oh there's much more in California." She said. "That's the thing mom, you're not going!" I yelled. Dad came in. "Jacob, I'm making up for the 15 years I wasn't here. Don't blame it on your mom please?" He asked. "What so now that I'm moving to the west coast I have a new mom and some depressed stepsister?" I snapped. "Jacob!" Mom yelled. Dad looked at me and frowned. "Either way that's your sister, and you will not disrespect my only daughter. Good night." He said closing the door. I looked at Mom she threw me a scowl and left the room. They didn't realize I'm losing everything. My friends, girlfriend, house, my privacy. I sing, I have an area where I sing. I won't have that. I know for sure. I decided to sleep and get ready for my last day.

AN: Thank you guys so much for 1.01k reads. You guys are amazing. (: thanks loves once again.