Chapter 25

Beatrice P.O.V

I was late. I fell asleep and it was 7:45 when I woke. It was 8:30 when I got to the party. I went in looking for everyone. I saw Cameron first. "Hey!" He yelled over the music. I waved. "Wanna go upstairs?" I nodded. He grabbed my hand and lead me the way. We went to his room. "I'm glad you came. At first I thought you weren't coming." He said closing the door. I sat on his bed "I fell asleep. Sorry." I said looking around. "Bea, I really like you. " he said sitting by me. "Really?"I couldnt believe what I was hearing. "Yeah." He leaned in and so did I. His lips were touching mine. He grabbed my waist as I grabbed his face. We kissed about a minute. I looked at him. "Baaabe." He exclaimed. We began kissing again.

Aby P.O.V

I just saw Bea head upstairs with Cam. I wondered what was happening. Wink wink. I finally saw Taylor. I looked at Nash who was talking to the girl who told me to stay away from him. I got up and went to the other side of the house where Taylor was. He saw me coming and waved. "Hey!" I yelled over the music. "Wanna go outside. I saw Jack talking to some girl flirting. "Sure." I said nodding. He grabbed my hand and headed outside.

Taylor P.O.V

I grabbed her hand and headed outside. "You look amazing!" I blurted out. "Thanks." She said looking at me. "Aby, I'm sorry about how I kissed you, I just wanted to tell you everything would be okay and I was here for you but it seems like that wasn't enough, like kissing you was. But I was wrong for doing that and I'm sorry." We hadn't let go of hands. "Thank you." She said hugging me. She let go. I looked at her wrist. It was still purple. "W-what happened?" I stuttered. She pulled up both sleeves. "You mean these." I couldn't believe this. Her cuts were new. I had tears in my eyes and so did she. "I-Im sorry." She looked at me. "It's not your fault. "She said looking at her cuts. I took her arms and kissed them slowly where the cuts were. "Now are you gonna tell me what happened to that face of yours?" She asked pulling down her sleeves. I couldn't bring myself to it. But somehow I managed to. "My dad.." she pulled me in for a hug. "I'm so glad I met you." She whispered in my ear. I picked her up as she was hugging me. "Ahh." She exclaimed. "Let's go back inside?" She grabbed my hand as we began walking.