Chapter 1O

"What's wrong? Why you crying?" He asked solemnly. "Dad, I hate it here." I said between sobs. "We just moved you can't expect it to be perfect." He said wiping my tears. "Thanks Dad." I said hugging him. "We have something to talk about when your mother gets home." He said. I thought I saw tears in his eyes. But I don't know. I changed into sweats and a white t-shirt. "I'm going for a walk dad." I grabbed a jacket and headed out.

Nash P.O.V

I can't lie. I like Aby alot, but I'm worried about her. People say she's cutting and her wrists were bleeding. I don't want to bother her. She's not okay, I know that. She was a mess in 7th hour. Her eyes were red and puffy. I just don't want her to do anything stupid. I sat there laying in bed. Maybe I don't deserve her. I thought. Just maybe I don't.

Taylor P.O.V

Jennifer told me that Aby was crazy. I don't believe it. How are we supposed to know what she's like she just moved here. Yes, I see she has hard times, I understand that. But I don't want her to cut. She's too beautiful for that. Yeah, I don't know her. But I won't judge her like Jennifer, and wont tolerate it. I went looking for her. She lives down the street from me so I went to her house. I knocked on the door. A tall slender man opened it. "Yes, may I help you?" He said looking confused. "Hi, is Aby here?" I asked nervously. "She left about 10 minutes ago to the beach."