chapter 42

Nash P.O.V
My alarm wouldn't shutup, I was in a really bad mood. I put on a flannel. I decided to take my car today. I saw Aby walking with Jack. She saw me but I looked away. I parked and went inside. I saw Sydney at her locker. I ran up to her and hugged her. She laughed. "What was that for?" She asked. "You were right about Aby." I mumbled. "I was? I mean duh I was?" She said changing tone. I looked at her. "Yes?" She asked. "Go to the dance with me." I said loudly so Aby could hear. Sydney smiled real big. "Yes!!!" She said jumping in my arms. I smiled. Sydney really isn't bad.
Aby P.O.V
I walked in and saw Nash talking to Sydney. I rolled my eyes. "Don't even worry about it. The talent show is tomorrow. We should focus and the dance also. Plus that's why I didn't forgive him. I laughed. I saw Taylor coming. I waved. "Is Nash serious? Talking to Sydney." I shrugged. "It's his love life." I said grabbing my books. "Don't worry I'm not gonna run to him and say 'omg you're dating Syd' like no." I said grabbing his hand. "Walk me to class."  I said tugging him towards the hall.
Beatrice P.O.V
I walked into school with Cameron and saw Nash hugging Sydney. "Is he serious?" I couldn't hide my anger. "What the actual fuck Nash?  You're gonna go to this bitch after that incident!" I felt Cameron holding me back. "Okay, bitch back the fuck up. I didn't know you wanted him also. Cam you should watch your girl." She said with a smirk. "Bitch I will smack the smirk off your face, don't bring cam into this." I said balling up my fists. "Beatrice let's go." He grabbed my hand. "The fuck that bitch is weird." I heard Sydney say. I snapped.  I grabbed her hair and swung her on the floor. I started punching her face. Then I felt someone grabbing me so I kicked her in the face. "Bitch! Mess with me again." I yelled. There was a crowd watching. I saw her bleeding on the floor. I looked at Cameron who looked sad. He turned away and walked away. That was it. My adrenaline was gone. I looked at Aby who was slightly smiling. I sat in the office for 20 minutes before talking to the principal. "Ms. Chavez,  you grabbed her by her hair for no reason?" He asked with a pen in his hand. The bitch lied on me. "You think I'm the bad person right since she didn't try fighting back? You know what, she deserved what she got." I sat back in the chair. "Ms.Chavez Sydney isn't the one getting suspended. You are!" I rolled my eyes. "Of course! You believe her. Well she did try and fight back! Look at my fucking arms!" I yelled. I showed him my arms. I was losing my chill quickly. I had scratches up and down my arms. "I still don't see why you fought her." He said writing something down. "Sir! She was talking shit-" "Language Ms.Chavez." He said.  I looked up. "Well she said something about my boyfriend. &my ma said if someone ever disrespected you, you know what to do." I said crossing my arms. "So your mother would tolerate this?" He asked cautiously.  I nodded. "Okay. 3 day suspension. Including today since it just started. You come back Tuesday. I'll call your mom. Beatrice, I don't wanna see you in here again." He said sternly. I shrugged. I saw Cam in the office. "Cameron, I'm so sorry. I lost my chill." I said hugging him. He pushed me off. "Yeah, well it seems you didn't care that I was trying to stop you. Now you can't go to the talent show. Just text me or something. I gotta go." He said rolling his eyes. I stood there with tears in my eyes. A tear dropped and they all came. I saw Aby come in the office. "Aby!" I whispered. She looked back. "What?" She said coming toward me. "Don't tell me you're mad at me?!" I said wiping my eyes. She shook her head and began laughing. "Mad? Why would I be mad? She deserved it." She said between laughter. "Ms.Rose, the counselor is ready to see you." A lady behind the desk said. "I'll text you." Aby said walking off.