Chapter 28

Nash P.O.V
I don't know what I've done. I'm walking the streets at 6:42am and haven't been asleep. I can't sleep. Looking at her limp body tore me apart. I really do care about Aby. I didn't know what to say at the party. I was thinking that's when Sydney kissed me. Now all I've done is hurt her. It's my fault. I should be in that bed. But no, it happened to Aby. I began crying as I sat up on the bench.
Beatrice P.O.V
I woke up in Camerons bed. I yawned & looked at the clock it was 1:52pm. I went downstairs and cam was cooking. His eyes red and puffy. "Hungry?" He asked slightly smiling. "Yes. " I said stretching. "Thank you for being there for me last night. I couldn't have went through it alone." "You're welcome. I'm just happy she's okay. " he said looking down at the eggs. "Where did you sleep?" I blurted. "Right next to you. " he said laughing. I grinned. "Does your mom know your over here?" He asked putting a plate down in front of me. "I told her I was staying at a friends. " I said glancing at him. "Were just friends?" He asked. He looked disappointed. "I hope not." I said getting up to stand by him. He turned around and grabbed my waist. Then he leaned in and so did I. I opened my eyes and saw smoke. I pulled away. "Cameron!" I exclaimed.  He turned the stove off. "Sorry." He said with a slight smile. I grabbed his hands. He was still standing up. "I can't tell you how bad I've been dreaming of when we were upstairs last night." He whispered in my ear. He kissed my neck. "Me neither." I said breathing deeply. I put my arms around his neck and he picked me up. He headed for the couch. I was laughing. He was on the couch and I was on his lap facing his face. We looked at each other. "I reaaallly like you Bea. You don't even know the things that I wanted to happen last night. " "I thought you didn't like me to be honest with you. "I said looking into his eyes.  We began kissing again. He layed me on the couch. He took his shirt off. I saw his abs and began kissing him harder. I couldn't stop and neither could he.
Aby P.O.V
I woke up and looked at the time. 11:47. Where am I? I looked around. The hospital. Lord. Mom is gonna kill me and so is Dad. I began crying. Why didn't they let me die? I needed this. No one understood how I felt inside last night. I looked at the door. I saw the door knob turn. Jack walked in. His eyes were red and puffy. He ran to me as soon as he saw me sitting up. "How long have you been up?" He said hugging me. "Five minutes I think." "What the hell aby?" He was happy and disappointed. I could understand how he was feeling. "Shhh! I just couldn't do it anymore. " I began crying again. "Why didn't you let me die? Why didn't you just let me go? No one wants me here Jack!" I sobbed. "Because when you love someone as much as I love my baby cousin, I'm not letting them leave without a fight. "He said in between sobs. He sniffled. "I'm gonna tell your parents your awake." He said walking out. I fell back into the bed. They probably hate me. I looked up and saw I had a shot in my hand. I heard my parents walk in.