Chapter 45

Aby P.O.V

"Jack, my throat hurts!" I yelled. "Ugh, you can take a break! But it's tomorrow!" He yelled from downstairs. He was mad I went to Taylors. I texted him.

- hey (:

Tayyy - oh hey.

- comee over tomorrow?

Tayyy- okay. (: I'll ttyl.

I looked at my phone. I called Beatrice. "Hello?" She said.  "Hey!" I screamed. "Omg, I have something to tell you." She said squealing. "What?" I asked excited. "I did it.. With Cameron." She said happily. "Quit lying!" I yelled laughing. "No lie! I did!" She said enthusiastically. "Good, me and Taylor are a thing." I said. She squealed. "NO WAY ?!" She said. "I'm coming to your talent show no matter what." She said sternly. I laughed. "You better. Liza is gonna be there." I said happily. "Who's liza?" She said confused. I groaned. "Internet best friend? Hello?" I said laughing. She was quiet for a while until I said something. "Well, I'm gonna go." I said hanging up. I went downstairs. "Were going to the mall." Jack said eating an apple. "Why?" I said confused. "You have no dress and we have to dress up tomorrow for performances." He said throwing the apple away. I groaned. "Ew." I said walking out the door. "Don't worry, you'll only have to wear it for a couple hours." He said smirking. We got in the car and drove to the mall as we went into a dress store I saw Jennifer. I went over to her. "Hey." I said tapping on her shoulder. "Oh my! You scared me Aby!" She said looking back at the dress. "Why are you here?" She asked looking at me. "I'm performing in the talent show and we have to dress up unfortunately." I said annoyed. " I can help you pick out a dress." She said pointing at all the dresses."Pick a color." she said looking into my eyes. "Purple." I said confused. "Fluffy or Tight?" she asked. "Fluffy?" I said confused. "How does this help me pick out a dress?" She turned me around and I just desribed the dress I wanted. I turned around and hugged her. "Oh my goodness thank you Jennifer." I said looking back at the dress. "You're welcome, you can tell your cousin he can stop looking." She said laughing and pointing at Jack. I laughed. "I found a dress." I said showing it to him. He smiled at Jennifer and walked out the store. I stopped. "What?" He said. I shook my head. "I know you have a thing for her. Ask her to the dance dummy!" I said pushing him back inside the store.