Chapter 39

Taylor P.O.V

I grabbed her hand. She looked up at me and smiled. "What are we?" She asked squeezing my hand. "Do we need a label?" I asked shrugging. She frowned and shrugged. "Okay." She mumbled. "Going to the talent show right?" She said with a wide grin. "Iduno, haven't thought about it. " I said looking at the ground. "Damn, when I perform I won't see you. " I picked her up and hugged her. She began laughing. "Aby Rose, this shy girl is performing in front of 600 people?!" I said putting her down. "Jacks gonna help me conquer it." She said smiling. I gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Then I'm going." I said loudly.

Nash P.O.V

I saw Aby and Taylor walking together laughing. I could feel jealousy. I liked her and he knew, but yet he flirts with her. I stopped and rolled down the window. "Hey guys." I said loudly. "Hey Nash!" She said coming to the car. Taylor stood there. "Going to prom next week?" I asked glancing at Taylor then back to Aby. She shrugged. "I don't know yet." She said looking at me. "Wanna ride home?" I asked her. "No, haha. I'm with Taylor." She said looking back at him. He was on his phone. "Okay, well bye gorgeous." I said driving off. I could tell that pissed Taylor off, I laughed to myself.

Aby P.O.V

I walked back to Taylor. "Do you forgive him? Honestly?" I said taking his phone. He shook his head. "He didn't stand up for you." He said looking into my eyes. I looked down. "Aby, I love your eyes." He said grabbing my chin. I smiled. "Are you foreal not going to the dance?" He asked as we walked. I shrugged. "I was hoping you'd ask me." I said walking. He stopped and grabbed my waist and kissed me. "Aby let's go together." He said walking again. I nodded. "Okay!!" I screamed. I couldn't hide my happiness. I looked at my phone. 4:15pm. "Omg, I have to get home. I'll text you!" I yelled running.