Chapter 1

AN: I'd like you to know that this was my first book and I've gotten way better in writing, I'm slightly embarrassed with this book, but for now read my Matt fanfic. My sequel to this is coming so follow me for when I update the first chapter! Thank you♡
-Briana
"Oh honey, please just give California a chance! It's beautiful!" Mom said. "Yeah, mom you're right. But this isn't home." I said. We just moved from New York to California. My mom had a new position so they moved her here. So I have to start over. I didn't leave anything behind in New York. I had no friends. I'm just shy and got bullied alot. But that will start again soon tomorrow. "Help with the boxes honey. " I grabbed a box and went to my room. "Huge." I thought to myself. "How about you go look around the neighborhood try and meet some people?" Mom said. "I guess" Truth be told I just wanted to get on twitter where I wasn't judged or bullied. But maybe California could be different. So I decided to walk around. I took my earphones with me. "Hey!" I heard from behind me. He was white with hazel eyes. "Uh, hi." I said shyly. "New around here?" He asked. I nodded. "Oh well, I'm Taylor." He said smiling slightly. "Aby." "Well nice to meet you aby. See you around!" He said loudly walking off. Well one good thing about California I guess. Oh what the heck? He will never talk to me again. It's happened before. I decided to get some McDonald's . I hadn't ate all day. As I walked in some guys behind me started whistling and whooping. I glared at them. "Damn you see her body?!" "Look at her belly though!!" They all started laughing. "Why did I think this would be different?" I thought to myself. That was one thing about me. I'm small all over except my belly it kinda sticks out. I walked back home eating some fries when I saw my dad's car in the driveway. I ran up the steps to see my dad in his suit. "Dad!!" I screamed. "Aby!" My dad is an agent so he's out of town alot or on business trips. "Hungry?" Mom asked. "No I think I'm just gonna unpack." I started with my pictures. I procrastinate too much. I got on twitter. I didnt realize my laptop was almost dead. I was looking in a box when I saw him again. Taylor. Don't get me wrong, he would never go for me. But he's cute. Not real cute but he's alright looking. I was about to wave when I realized he was with the guys that laughed at me earlier. "Aby, I hope you make friends at this new school. Dont be so shy." Out of all the stuff I've gone through this month I really didnt need her input. " mom, I dont need this right now." I said trying to hide my anger. " oh I'm sorry I'm worried about you." Mom knew I cut and was depressed but I found a way to hide my emotions. "Mom, I'm fine. I'm happy. Honestly. " I lie. But I dont want to make her feel bad. "Okay." She said giving me a hug. You should get to bed you have school tomorrow. " I got in my bed.

Heu guys my friend @camsmiracle inspired me to do this so go read her book too! Our scars. I hope you like my book.