Chapter 5

I turned the music back up. It was the only thing I could do to escape reality. Listen to music. My phone rung. It was mom. "Honey, I need you to go to the store there's money on the counter and a list. Thanks sweetie!" Then hung up. "Great." I thought. I took the list and walked out. I was walking when I saw the guy with the guitar. Man, hes dreamy.

(AN- Aby who you tellin'?)

I waved at him. He came over to me. "Hey!" He said enthusiastically. "You're that good drawer in 8th hour haha!" He smiled slightly biting his lip. OMG. "Yup, that's me." " I said. Well I have to go bye" I said quickly and turned away. I was in the store and saw the 'jock group" "hey there's fatty!" "What a bitch?" "She ugly". I hurried to another part of the store. I got all the stuff i needed payed for it and went home. By that time it was 8:45 I had homework. After I did my hw I got in the shower. I saw my razors. I grabbed it, and started crying. I hate California. Guys are rude. I hate my life and my parents know nothing. I did it. I slit. 7 slits on my wrist. I'll cover them up with a sweater. I already have things planned. I've done it plenty of times. I got out the shower and got in bed. "Honey?" Someone knocked on my door. "Hey mom." I sighed. "Your art teacher said you're an amazing drawer! I knew you'd get a good thing on the first day. " she said in between tears. "Mom I'm tired, could you get out." Mom looked hurt, but it hurt me how she thought I was just fine in this school. She closed the door quietly. I turned over and drifted to sleep.