Chapter 21

Aby P.O.V
I felt bad for blowing off Taylor like that. He probably thinks I hate him. But I don't. "Aby! You have a visitor!" My mom yelled. I came downstairs to see Bea sitting on the couch. "Yes?" I said crossing my arms. My mom was watching us. "Come upstairs." She followed me. I closed the door." Why are you here? What do you want?" I snapped. "Im worried about you!" She had tears in her eyes. "Aby, you're my best friend,  I don't wanna lose you. " I gave her a hug. "Im sorry. "I said sobbing. "Alot has been happening, just stressed that's all." I said letting go. "I'm sorry if I annoyed you." She said wiping her tears. Her phone rung. I gotta go. She mouthed. She left. I was still sad at what happened today. I got my razors. I began doing it slowly. "Ab-" jack came in to see me cutting. "Aby what the hell? I thought we were passed this?" He had tears in his eyes. He took my razors to the bathroom and came back with a towel. He began cleaning my cuts. "Aby, you know I love you to pieces. " he said with a slight smile. "Yes." I replied. "Then give me all the razors you have. Now." He was serious. "J-Ja-" he cut me off. "Now." I got up and went to the bathroom. "Here." I mumbled giving him the razors.
Nash P.O.V
I sat in my room staring at the ceiling. I guess it was true because Aby broke up with me. It hurt, but we haven't talked. I don't believe she did it but nothing explains why she broke up with me. I felt my phone vibrate.
Jenn- syd wants to ask you something tomorrow. Find her before first bell?
- ok.
I wasn't in the mood for syd. She's nice and all but she makes everything worse. Soon, I drifted off to sleep.

AN- hey guys, thanks for already 164 reads. I hope you like it. Leave a comment or anything you'd like. What do you think will happen to Naby? (: comment.