Chapter 50

Aby P.O.V

I woke up to Taylors storng arm wrapped around my waist. I looked around, he didn't have a clock in here. I grabbed his phone. He had a text from Jennifer.
Jenn: we really need to talk about Friday? Okay. Bye.

I turned around and looked at him. He was so perfect. I could understand why Jenn would want him back. I kissed his nose which woke him up. He yawned and let go his grip of my waist. He looked at me and smiled. I did a slight smile and sat up. "You okay?" He asked with a morning voice. Oh my. It was .. ohh my. "Would you ever leave me?" I asked looking at my feet. "Why are you asking?" He said eyeing me. "I saw you had a tex-" He cut me off. "Wait, you went through my phone?" He asked frustrated. "I-I was just looking at the time." I said laying back. He kissed my lips. "I love you way too much to leave you." He said smiling. "I love you." I said kissing him back. I started running my hands through his hair. He got on top of me kissing my neck. I laughed. He smiled and started kissing my lips again. I started rubbing up and down his back. "Tay- oh my goodness! I am so sorry." Taylors mom said. I hid under the covers. I was so embarrassed. "No, ma it's okay. I was just getting dressed." He lied. "Okay, well I'm going to work. I'll see you later tonight." She said closing the door. He got back on top of me. He kissed my lips gently and started pulling at the hem of my shirt. I eventually pulled the whole thing off. Of course something had to ruin it. I groaned and looked at my phone. Jack was calling. "Should I answer?" I asked Taylor who was still kissing my neck. I answered. "H-Hey jack." I said smiling cause the kisses felt so good. "Aby, where are you? What happened?" He asked. "Mom and Dad. Remember when you told me that I was mature enough to handle it? Well I guess not." I said giggling. "Just come home soon okay? Aunt Mary is worried. & so is my mom. I'll tell them you're okay." He said calmly. I hung up. I flipped Taylor over and got on top of him. "Hmm aggressive?" He said. He grabbed my waist and started pulling at my bra. I opened my eyes. "I'm sorry if I'm rushing you." He said frowning. "No baby, you're fine. I think I should go home. I'll hang out with you later. Text you. I love you. Thanks." I said putting on my shirt and shoes. I began walking home and saw my dad pull up in the driveway.  I walked more quickly. I walked in the door and saw everyone sitting on the couch, Liza, jack, Aunt Izzy & Mom and Dad. I looked at them. My mom came up to me and hugged me. "I'm so glad you're okay. I was so worried. We're going to talk about this at dinner." Mom said pulling away telling I was obviously annoyed. I looked at Jack and jumped into his arms. I let go and looked at Liza and told her to come to my room. As we were in there she was quiet. "I'm sorry!" I said looking sad. "it's okay." She said laughing. "Where did you go?" She asked. "Taylors." I said putting my phone on the charger. "Did you guys?" She raised her eyebrows. I laughed. "No." I said. "Well let's hang out today. I say we invited Cam, Jack?" She asked. I slightly smiled. My phone rung. It was Bea. "It's this best friend time. Not hers." She said looking at the phone. I smiled and went to my closet. I got some joggers and a white t shirt with black vans. "Call Cam for me?" I asked tossing her my phone. I don't think Bea would be mad, I mean Cameron loves her! I changed and went to Jacks room. "Wanna hang today?" I asked. He smiled and nodded. "Gotta be home by 8." He said going to his closet. "K, tell me when you're ready." I said closing his door. I walked back to the room and saw Liza still on my phone. "Did Cameron not answer?" I asked. "Yeah, he did. I just ... hacked your twitter." She said smiling. I smiled and looked at the time. I woke up at 2. It was already 3:40pm. I looked at Liza who was looking at the pill bottle. "If I ever go there again." I said looking out the window. I went downstairs and heard arguing once again. "This is our daughter you're talking about! You had her too!" Mom yelled. "Keep your voice down! I know I have her. I've been here for 16 years of her life, for his I've only been there for a month!" He whispered loudly. "Are you thinking of Aby at all? Think how she'll react." Mom yelled in tears. "At this moment I'm not thinking of Aby! I'm thinking of my son!" He yelled. I felt a tear drop. "Do you hear yourself? Your son is not the only thing that is important here. We have a daughter!" Mom screamed. "I know! Listen, before I leave she will meet him. End of story." He said. I heard a slap and winced. I heard foosteps walk away. I wiped my tears and walked away. I started walking upstairs when I saw Jack standing there looking at the ground. He opened his arms. I ran for a hug and began sobbing.