Chapter 44

Taylor P.O.V
I texted Cameron.
- How far have you went with Bea?
Cam- Uhh shirt off. On top. Why?
- Me and aby lol.
Cam - so yall a couple? (;
- yeah.
Cam - haha, I'm heading to Bea rn, so I'll call you later bro.
I sat there amazed at what me and Aby just did. Her lips were amazing.
Cameron P.O.V
I knocked on Beatrice door. It was only 3:30om so her mom wouldn't be home till 5. She opened the door suprised. "Cameron!" She exclaimed hugging me. I hugged her back. "Thanks to Aby, I learned what went wrong." I said kissing her. "My room." She said seriously. I picked her up and layed her on the bed. I began kissing her. She pulled my shirt off. I pulled hers off too. I kissed her harder as she did too. I kissed her neck. She moaned. I felt her wrap her legs around my waist. I kissed her soft now. But I was losing it when she started putting her hands through my hair. I tugged at her short. She unbuttoned them as we began kissing more. She threw them on the floor. She was so beautiful. I laughed. "What?" She said looking at her body. "No baby, it's not your body. Do you wanna do this?" I asked kissing her neck. She nodded. "Oh yeah!" She said kissing me. She took off her bra and panties.  I took my sweats and boxers off. We began.. she clawed at my back leaving red marks. As we stopped, my hair was a mess. "You like my hair?" I said laying next to her. She nodded and smiled. "When that happens I love it." She said kissing me. I put on my boxers and sweats. "Omg! Cameron!" She screamed. "What?" I said confused.  "Go into the bathroom and look at your back." She said covering her mouth with her hands. I looked. My back was red. I had scratches all over my body. I went to her room. "I'm sorry." She said laughing. "It's okay baby." I said smiling. She only had her bra and panties on. I climbed on top of her. I kissed her forehead. "I love you." I whispered. "I love you more." She said kissing my nose. I chuckled and looked at the clock. 4:25pm. "I'm gonna miss you at school." I said putting on my shirt. "You can go Cameron." She said looking at me. "What?" I asked. "You need to be somewhere. Go." She said getting up. I kissed her. "I love you." I said going out the door. I went downstairs. Her brother was there watching TV. I went out the door to my car.