Chapter 12

Aby P.O.V

Okay so I haven't talked to Shawn, but I talked to Nash and he's the sweetest thing ever. I don't know he just understands me. It was 7:53 when I was at my door step. I opened it quietly but Mom was already at the door. "IN HERE NOW!"She yelled. "WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU!" "Gee mom, calm down." I said with a smirk. "She smacked me in my face. "YOUNG LADY, I WILL NOT ASK YOU AGAIN. WHERE WERE YOU?" I could tell she was angry. "At the beach. "I mumbled. I ran upstairs and slammed my door. I just wanted her to know she was hurting me. I decided to get in the shower. When I got out my phone was buzzing. Beatrice. "What?" I said annoyed. "I just wanna know why you would start a rumor like that when I've been nothing but nice to you." She sounded like she was about to cry. "Why should I tell you? You didn't listen to me at lunch." "I'm sorry, but why did you?" "First of all, I didn't. They were lying! You said they were snobs but you believed them. Why would I even start a rumor if we just became friends. " she was quiet so I hung up. I wasn't in the mood to be questioned. All my life I've been bullied, harassed and I just didn't need that again. Mom came into my room about 11:30. "Honey, why are you still awake?" "Because I am, get out." I said annoyed. She slammed the door. I don't care anyway.

Taylor P.O.V

Still up thinking about what Jennifer said. She told me aby was starting rumors about us going out, Beatrice told her that. I guess. I decided to text Beatrice.

- hey, I need to talk to you.

B- abt?

- aby.

B-ok wat?

- has she ever said anythin? Abt me n her?

B- no, she said ur cute.

- thats all?

B- yup.

- thx bea.

AN - I know this was short sorry.

I needed some sleep on this.