Chapter 19

Beatrice P.O.V

I'm in 3rd hour. I'm worried about aby. I saw the cuts she has on her arms. I hate seeing self harm. Cameron tapped on me. "Hey, are you going to the dance?" He whispered. I couldn't understand why he was asking so early it was in 3 weeks. I nodded. I know he's not going to ask me. But I know I want him to. I liked Cameron ever since I met him. He was sweet and nice and he cared about people. I smiled at him. I have no chance with him. He whispered something to me but I couldn't understand. "What?" I whispered. He wrote it on a piece of paper. He gave it to me.

Im having party, you should come. I hope I see you there. It's Friday. (:

-cam

The bell rung and he was already out the door. I smiled. What if he likes me? Oh lord. This isn't happening, im dreaming. Right?

Aby P.O.V

It was lunch, I got there early. I haven't ate since yesterday morning. I was hungry and it was pizza day. I saw Nash coming toward me. He told me we needed to talk. He sat down amd grabbed my hand. I was still mad at what Beatrice said last night. "Are you cheating on me?" He asked looking in my eyes. "Are you dumb?!" I yelled. I couldn't hide my anger. He was asking me that? Is he serious? I got up and went to my locker. I left some books in there I sat by my locker and sobbed. Maybe this was too soon. I somewhat know Nash, but if all these rumors have started and it's only my 4th day of school, I should slow down. I went in the bathroom to fix my make up. Of course Jennifer had to be in there with 3 other girls. "Aww look the slut is crying!" She said in a baby voice. "Leave me alone." I scolded. "Why should I?" She laughed. "You deserve anything you get. Like this." She poured a drink all over me. Then threw the can at my face. "Slut." Then she walked out. I went in a bathroom stall and cried. My life has always been like this. I don't know why I thought California would be different. I skipped 6th and 7th hour. I went to Art because it was my favorite class. I was late though and my eyes were still red and puffy. "You're late Ms . Rose, do you have a pass?" She asked looking cautiously at me. "Nope." I mumbled. "Stay after class. " I rolled my eyes. The only seat available was next to Shawn. "You okay?" He whispered. "Not really. ""Find me after you talk to her, I wanna show you something. "He smiled and looked away.