Chapter 38

Taylor P.O.V

Jennifer and Aby just walked in the cafeteria together. Weird. I glanced over at her she was sitting by Jack as he was making a beat singing or something. I saw her look over here. We looked in each other's eyes. She looked away and was doing something under the table. I mess up with her too much. Why can't she be mine. My phone buzzed

Aby(:- let's talk after school.?

I looked over at her and she looked back. I nodded. "Bro, where you at?" My friend Dillon asked. "Just tired." I said. I hated how people looked at me crazy cause the bruises. I looked at Aby. I want her to be mine.

Nash P.O.V

8th hour. I looked at Abys drawing. It was a rose. "That's amazing." I said quietly. She smiled. "Thanks." She whispered. "Let's see what you drew Ms.Rose since you have time to talk." She rolled her eyes and hid behind her hair as she made her way to the front. "Watch it be bleach!" Someone whispered loudly. A tear rolled down her face. "I drew a rose." She said with a cracked voice. "At least it wasn't pills. " someone whispered loudly again. "Stop, are you really that immature." Shawn said. They shutup. She walked back to her seat. "Never fail to amaze me Aby." She smiled and put her head down. The bell finally rung.

Aby P.O.V

I went to my locker and saw Cam standing there. "Move." I said annoyed. "What's up with you and Beatrice?" He said with a concerned look. I forgot about Beatrice, since lunch she hasn't talked to me. I shrugged. "Idunno." I said closing my locker. "Well text me." He said walking away. I walked outside and saw Taylor leaning on the fence. I went over to him. "Hey." He said leaning forward. "About today, I was the main event around here and I didn't want you to be that also. So at school I stay as far as possible." I said looking at the ground. He grabbed my hand. "I don't care." He said with a grin. I smiled. "Go to the talent show Friday." I said starting to walking. I saw Shawn walking. "Shawn!" I screamed and waved him over. "Thanks in 8th hour. It was really nice of you." I said giving him a hug. "If I see my homie getting bullied course I'm gonna say something." He said laughing. I smiled. "Aby?" Taylor said annoyed. "Better get back." Shawn said winking. "Let's walk." I said.