Chapter 29

Taylor P.O.V

Jack just called me and said Aby woke up. A weight was lifted off my shoulders. I'm going to see her in a little bit so I began getting ready. I barely had any sleep so I can tell my mom is worried about me. "Honey, when you get back we need to talk. & hey look at that! Your bruise is healing." She said hugging me. "Thanks!" I said sarcastically. I laughed and she joined in. It was 2:30. "I'm gonna get going ma." I said twisting the door knob. "Bye love you!" "Same!" I yelled leaving. I was excited to see her beautiful green eyes. Open. I got in the car and drove to the hospital. I walked in and saw Jack on his phone. "Where is she?" I said impatiently. "Room 7." He said pointing to the door. I knocked on the door and saw aby and her parents. "Hello." Her father said shaking my hand. "We'll give you two some talk time." They both said walking out the door. Her eyes were red. She been crying. "Did you not listen when I said I'm here for you?" I asked grabbing her hand. She laughed." You didn't know how bad I wanted to leave this place. "She said looking into my eyes. "Aby whenever you feel like that, come to me. Cause you don't know how worried I was last night." She took her hand back and sat up. "Do you not realize I know all this! I've been told 10000 times! I know you were worried! Did you know I wanted to die? Yall didn't care about that!" She snapped. I was hurt and she could tell. "Taylor, I'm sorry. My parents gave me a pain about this." She said touching my hand. "I'm just saying that I care for you and truly me and you have been through some stuff." I said slipping my fingers in between hers. She smiled. "We have haven't we?" "Ye-i saw Beatrice come in the door. "Oh thank you Jesus!" Cam was right behind her. "Sup bro?" I said giving him a bro hug. They hugged for like a minute. Bea and Aby. "Are yall a thing?" I said whispering to Cam. He nodded. "Yes." He said happily. "Finally had the guts to tell her!" I said laughing. "What's funny?" Aby said glancing over at us. "Bea and Cam are a thing so I said he finally had the guts to tell her." I said laughing. Bea blushed. Abys parents came in. "We can take you home now Aby. Here's your clothes." They tossed her sweats and a t-shirt. "Get out?" She said laughing pointing at the door. I can tell she's still hurt and needs someone to talk to. But she'll come around as she realizes I am here for her. I told jack to tell aby bye. I had a family dinner to go to. Yet I had no sleep and my mom still needed to talk to me about something. I got in my car and drove home. I opened the door to a smell of chicken and mashed potatoes and pie and all these other great smells. "Ma, I'm home." I saw Dad wasn't on the couch. "Where's Da- I saw my dad helping my mom cook. "What you want boy?" He yelled. "Hey baby!" My mom exclaimed taking me to the living room. "Please don't piss your dad off. I am not in the mood with him." She said giving me a warning look."yeah ma." I said walking away. I was irritated. She said she was gonna deal with him? What the hell? I walked in my room and decided to get in the shower. The hot water hit my bruises. It stung as I washed my face. I had my hair and everything else ready so I took a nap.