Chapter 64

Aby POV

I looked around for all our dates and found them at the tables. Taylor saw me and kissed me. He looked hot in his suit. I saw Jennifer looking at us. I saw Nash looking at Sydney who was laughing at me. I went to Nash. "Don't worry. Nothing will happen." I assured him. He nodded. I took Taylors hand and went to the dance floor.

Nash POV

"You should watch out for Aby. I heard bleach can stain." She said smiling. "Stop." I said. She shrugged. "Pills?" She asked then walked off. I was scared now. I looked around and saw Jennifer looking at me. I looked at her widened eye. She looked at Aby and looked down. I looked back at Jennifer and she wasn't there. What is happening?

Aby POV

I watched as Jacob went into the room to chill and eat. I looked at Bea going in there. Cameron came over to me. Taylor left me moments ago saying he needed to go to the bathroom. "Do you know what's wrong with Bea?" He asked. I shook my head. "What do you mean?" I asked. "She's kind of distracted. She keeps looking at your brother." He said. "She's just worried about yall mom finding out." I assured him. He nodded and took me to the dance floor since it was the couple dance. Our dates weren't there. "You look beautiful." He said. I blushed under his gaze. "You look handsome also." I said. He smiled. "Bea! There you are." He said letting go. I saw Taylor come over to me. "Hey babe." He said grabbing my waist. We started dancing. Where was Nash? I looked around and saw him watching someone walk through the crowd. His eyes widened. I watched as Jack sat by him. I let go of Taylor and went over there. "Where's Jenn?" I asked. He shrugged. "She's been leaving me all night." He said angrily. I went back to where we were dancing but only Cameron was there. "Where did they go?" I asked. "Bea went to the relax room! She said she needed air and Taylor went to the hall. Something is happening, we need to find them come on." He said grabbing my hand. We went to one hallway and didn't see him. Then went to another and found him. I saw Jennifer and him kissing. My heart shattered. "Wow." I said tears falling down my face. Jenn looked up and smiled. I shook my head and walked away. Cameron followed me. "Aby, I am so sorry." He said not letting go of my hand. "Where is Bea? I need her." I asked. I saw Nash coming with us. I opened the door to the relax room and saw Beatrice kissing Jacob. "What?" I asked. All of sudden I heard shouts and felt cold liquid pouring on my head. I gasped. It was bleach. All of a sudden bleach bottles were being thrown at me. "Aby! Stop!" I heard Cam yell. Nash kicked the bottles out the way. I looked around and saw people laughing. Cameron. He must be hurt, but so am I. I never would have thought this would happen. I ran out the room and out the door. 

Cameron POV

"What? Beatrice, why?" I choked. "Cam.. I.. What is happening?" She yelled. I ran after Aby and I knew everyone was following her. She ran out the door. I followed her. "Aby! Aby!" I yelled. I looked at Nash who had tears in his eyes. "What's happening?" I asked. Everything happened all at once. She ran and I was the only one who followed her. She ran to an alley and sat down and cried. She looked up at me. "Why me?" She asked crying. "I don't know, I am so sorry." I said hugging her. Both our phones rung, but we ignored it. "Cameron, why do they do this to me? All of this. Why me?" She asked in between sobs. I began crying and sat next go to her. "I.. I don't know why they do this to you, you don't deserve this." I said wiping her tears. I felt bad for Aby because she came here and had to deal with all of this. I haven't realized this. I took her hand and we walked to my house. I got her a pair of shorts and tshirt. I went to my moms room and found undergarments.  "Here, take a shower." I said. She went in the bathroom. I heard knocks at the door. I looked through the window it was everyone. I turned off all the lights making sure they didn't see. I climed the stairs quietly. I layed on my bed in the dark. Why was Bea doing this to me?

AN: OKAY SO THAT HAPPENED :| I JUST WANNA SAY THANK YOU TO MOST OF YOU THAT HAVE READ THIS FROM 1-64 IT MEANS ALOT. IM SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING IM WORKING ON MY BOOK AFTER THIS ONE SINCE THIS ONE IS ENDING PRETTY SOON. I LOVE YALL SO MUCH THANKS FOR 1.32K IT MEANS ALOT(: VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW ME? @omahascaniff♡