Chapter 68

Aby POV

Wednesday came along quicker than I thought. I had my room packed up, I told my parents what happened that night and why I wanted to leave. They understood and decided to talk with my aunt. While I was talking to Nash. Jack came in. "I'm gonna miss you Aby." He choked out. "I wish I could say the same." I smirked. Nash nudged me and rolled his eyes. "Okay, I'm gonna miss you too, but we always stay in touch. I'll see you in the summer too." I said going over to him. "What were mom and dad saying?" I asked him. "They were telling my mom what you needed. I guess you really are leaving." He stated. I walked out of my room and to Jacobs. He was asleep so I shook him gently. "Hmm?" He asked not even opening an eye. "I'm leaving." I replied. He sat up quickly. "Aby, I'm so sorry how we got off in the wrong foot and I know you still hate me and I wish I could do more than explain-" I cut him off. "Just come here." I said embracing him.

Beatrice POV

I was walking to Camerons door when he opened it with keys in his hand. He saw me and stopped in his tracks. "What do you want? Jacob isn't here." He snapped walking pass me. "I want you to talk to me, or answer my texts. But you won't so I'm here to say sorry. I didn't know what I was thinking." I stated. "Are you serious? You weren't thinking! I'm not forgiving you so easily!" He spat. "Where are you going?" I asked. "Uh to Abys. She's leaving today!" He said. I noticed a little box sticking out his pocket. "What?" I screamed. "Leaving where?" I asked. "Back home Beatrice. New York." He stated. I knew we were done, he called me by my full name. I slouched to the cement and cried. "I'm so sorry!" I cried. He came over to me and wrapped me in his arms. He put me in the passenger seat and started driving in silence. I saw Jacob, Taylor, and Jack outside. I couldn't see who she was talking to. We pulled out of the driveway and I ran to her. She back up with a disgusted look on her face. "Can you help me Nash?" She asked handing him her bag. She went to Cameron and they embraced for a long time. He gave her a necklace that said best friends. She hugged him again. She ran inside and came out with a 2 pictures with frames. She gave one to me and Taylor. It was me and her. "Aby, I'm sorry." I choked out.
"You didn't hurt me," She said shrugging. "You hurt him." She stated.

Aby POV

I went to Taylor and gave him the picture of us. He looked at me and frowned. "Why didn't you tell me? Why did you have to hurt me?" I screamed. I didn't care if I was crying. "I love you Aby. I promise." He pleaded. "No you didn't!" I said pushing him. "The bad thing is.. I still love you and to get over all this, I have to leave." I stated. I went to Nash and embraced him tightly. "Don't lose touch." I warned slightly laughing. He nodded. "Cameron, thanks for everything. I couldn't thank you more." I stated hugging him. I went to Jack and jumped in his arms. We stood there for a moment and I had this little feeling inside that I could stay and be happy, but it wasn't true. The same feeling happened when I hugged Jacob but it wasn't true.

When I was heading to the airport, I could tell that I could make it in California. I could be happy, I just wasn't strong enough. So As Days Go By, just make sure you learn more about life and not the people. That was my mistake.

The end.

AN: SO THAT WAS MY STORY I HOPED YOU GUYS LOVED IT! THANKS FOR ALWAYS READING IT MEANT ALOT. IM SO HAPPY TO SHOW YOU GUYS MY NEXT ONE, BUT WATCH OUT FOR THE SEQUEL TO THIS (;;

-Briana