Chapter 18

My alarm went off. I put 2 sweaters in my bag and left without eating. Jack caught up with me. "Did you think about the talent show?"he asked avoiding eye contact. "Nope, not on my mind right now. " I walked ahead and went to my locker."Aby!"I heard Beatrice. "What?" I said annoyed. "You hung up on me last night. Are you okay?" She asked nervously. "Do I look okay?!" I snapped. It seemed whenever someone said something to me I got irritated by it. I left to class leaving Beatrice behind me. Nash came up to me. "Hey babe?" He could tell I was upset. I walked faster. He grabbed my arm. "Okay, what's up?" "I'm fine, I just wanna be left alone. " I snapped. I shook my arm away from him and continued on to class. Jennifer bumped into me. "You have nerves to be walking in this school. You think you're this innocent girl but no you're this little slut who takes every guy from there girlfriend. Well guess what? That will STOP soon!" She stormed off. Making everyone look at me. I would've said something, but her words got to me. I was 5 minutes early to class I decided to get on twitter. I dmed my Internet friend.

- ayee.

Camslife- babe , you haven't dmed me in forever.

- busy you know?

Camslife- I got big news(:

-what? (:

The bell rung. I put my phone up.

Nash P.O.V

I was in 2nd hour. I didn't know what was wrong with Aby so I asked Bea. She said she didn't know either. I'll find out at lunch. Sydney came up to me, she's one of the girls that like me. "Nash?" She looked worried."yeah?" "Aby, I heard her and Taylor were dating. So I thought you guys were?" She said sincerely. "Uh, yeah we.. were." She gave me a hug. "Oh Nash, I'm sorry. I'm here for you okay?" She winked at me and went back to her seat. I didn't believe it because she likes me, so she could make this up. Then again, I saw her talking to Taylor alot. I pulled out my phone and texted her.

- we need to talk.

Abs♥- k.

(AN- I hope you guys are liking my book. Leave any comments or anything. (:)