Chapter 53

Jack POV

Aby just texted me that she'll be home any minute. I went in her room and saw Liza crying. I went over to her. "H-Hey what's wrong?" I asked. She looked up at me. "Aby hates me huh?" She asked wiping her tears. I smiled. "Of course not. She just lost one of her best friends. She's upset at everything, not just you." I assured her. With my thumbs I wiped the tears that had fallen. I cupped her face and she began leaning in and so did I. "Li-" Aby just walked in. She laughed. "& you're scared Jennifer is being unfaithful?" She said putting her bag on the bed. "Get out." She yelled. I got up and walked back to my room.

Beatrice POV

I sat there in my bed already 4 hours crying. I turned on my phone. 14 texts from Cameron. & Aby. I looked At camerons
Baby I'm sorry.
You're misunderstanding.
I love you.
Please call me!
Are you okay?
I don't like her, you saw it all wrong.
I love you to the moon and back.
You're my princess.
Come on baby please talk to me.
You're not the only one hurting.
You're not the only one who has been crying.
I wanna know your okay.
Please baby talk to me.
Want me come over?

I cried even more at the texts. I want to forgive him but I'm just going to wait. I thought about calling Aby, but she disappointed me too. Would you forgive someone who sat there and let their other best friend flirt with your boyfriend? I went and lookee in the mirror. My makeup was smeared and it looked like tears were permanently painted on my face. I heard a knock on my door. I didn't open it. "What?" I said breaking down slowly. "You have a visitor Beatrice." Mom said. She knew I was crying but she didn't know why. She said when I was ready to tell her to come to her. "Who?" I asked. "Maybe you should open the door and check for yourself." She said bitterly.  I sighed and opened the door to see Nash. I frowned in confusion. "Wh-What are you doing here?" I asked. "I wanted to talk to you, may I come in?" He asked. I nodded and opened the door. "You probably hate me but I'm here to explain everything. Cameron and I were talking about you just as we got to the food court. He told me he would never hurt you. He doesn't even like Liza. He thinks she was doing it on purpose. You have to step in his shoes Bea. He's crying at the moment. & I can see your both hurting. You should talk it out." He said walking to the door. He looked back at me. "& Aby never sent that text. It was Liza." He said leaving. It seemed like he choked out the last part. I stood there still crying. I sat on the bed and sobbed. Nash was a pretty good friend. People misjudged him, including me. But I regret it. I called Aby. "Hello?" She said.

AN: OMG. Guys thank you so much for 640 reads! I wanna know how I'm doing since this is my first fanfic so could you comment? Idc if it's hate or anything, just tell me how I'm doing(: I love you guys.

Follow me on Twitter? @caniffduude