Chapter 7

It was finally 11:00 when I started walking home. I opened the door and went to my room. I fell asleep until 2:47. I love sleep to be honest with you. I woke up and saw I had a text from mom.

MOMMY - I know you weren't at school, we'll talk when I get home.

I knew I'd be in trouble but I don't care. I didnt go to school. I decided to get some juice when I heard a knock at the door. It was the mailman. I looked through the mail and on one the envelopes it said "Divorce Papers" this couldn't be true? They've been getting along fine. I threw the mail on the ground and ran up stairs. I put on my swim suit and a shirt over it. I needed to get away from this. I needed to go back home. As I was walking home I saw my school was getting out. I smiled slightly thinking how I didn't go. Of course someone had to see me. Nash.. he ran up to me. "Where were you?" He asked looking worried. "Family probs dude." I mumbled. "So you go to the beach?" "Can you just leave me the hell alone for once and stay out of my life and focus on yours!" I snapped. The two girls that pushed me earlier were glaring at me I hurried off while Nash was still trying to get my attention. " yeah hoe go on!" One of the girls yelled. People started laughing. I looked at the cuts on my wrists and touched them. They were a little swelled. I didn't care. I layed my towel down and sat on the sand. I noticed two guys coming over to me. "Yes?" I asked cautiously. "Lemme get them digits ma?" The other guy started laughing. "Excuse me?" I asked a little confused. "Nothing fatass" then walked away laughing. Like seriously how can someone be so cruel. I'm not even that big. I grabbed my towel and left, I thought the beach would let my worries wash away but they didnt. As I was walking home I saw Jennifer and Taylor. Taylor waved at me. Jennifer whispered something in his ear and he looked confused as he put his hand down. I walked faster home it was 3:50 almost 4:00 mom would be home at 5:00 I decided to get on twitter. Some people from school found my account and followed me. "Great." Maybe if I dont follow them back they'll unfollow me. I saw one of them was Beatrice. I texted her.

- come over?

Bea - okay(:!

5 minutes later I saw her coming up the steps I opened the door, she saw I was in my swim suit. "I needed some sun" I mumbled. "Nash was worried about you today!" She blurted out. " couldn't hold it?" I said in laughter. "No, I really think he likes you." She said eyeing me. "You know the guy that carries around the guitar all the time?" I asked trying to change the subject. "Oh shawn? Omg you both are singers. Yall should talk! I'll introduce you guys tomorrow!" She said excitedly. "He's cute!"