Chapter 13

Nash P.O.V

I saw Taylor talking to Aby and laughing as I was coming into school. "Great, I'm not the only guy that likes her." I thought to myself. I went up to her locker "Hey Nash." She said happily. "Hey abs & Taylor." "What's up bro?" Taylor said giving me a nudge. I walked away, I wasn't in the mood for some jock.

Aby P.O.V

Beatrice came and sat by me at lunch. "Soo, how are you and Nash?" She asked winking at me. I laughed. "Were not dating. But he hasn't talked to me today. He's upset or something. " I sighed. My phone buzzed.

MOMMY -Got a surprise for you when you get home! :)

I smiled. Must be good. I saw Beatrice looking at my wrist, one of the cuts were sticking out. I pulled my sleeves down. "So you know the dance is coming up, who you trying to go with?" She asked still looking at my arm. "Uh, whoever asks me I guess." If I get asked..

Taylor P.O.V

I was sitting with my friends at lunch watching Aby when my friend cam saw me. "I know you ain't looking at bea. She's mine" he said jokingly. "Nah, aby" I mumbled.

Aby P.O.V

7th hour I looked at Nash, he smiled weakly. What did I do to him? He's mad at me I know that. I waved but he looked away. I saw Beatrice winking at me. I couldn't help but laugh. "Ms.Rose maybe you'd like to share with the class what's funny." Everyone looked at me great. I hated it. "Nope." I mumbled. "Then after school maybe you'd like to tell me." Everyone laughed. Really? I didnt deserve that. I put my head down the rest of the hour. I still hated California.