☁︎ 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

┌─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┐

Chapter Eight

└─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┘

┌─── 。゚☆: *

┌─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┐

BIRTHING
ADDICTS

└─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┘

name- two

· · ──────· 本· ──────· ·

---TODOROKI'S THOUGHTS LEFT HIM TO PONDER. His father really wasn't his father at this point. His determination to become better than his father increased in size.

At this point he couldn't even be mad at the choices Y/N made in the future. He couldn't decided weather or not he had it worse by marrying by his fathers choice or if she had to become someone she wasn't and follow her fathers words.

At this point young Todoroki didn't even know if him and Y/N were just classmates now. They had to talk and be around each other for at least a few hours a day. They couldn't be enemies, nor could they be friends. Todoroki then decided what he thought would be best.

He didn't come to school for friends or, benefits of dating, he didn't come to party or look at other people's lives and how things happened.

He came to beat his asshat of a father.

So for now, Shoto Todoroki will have to accept Y/N Kenji and everything she had to offer as a acquaintance.

· · ──────· 本· ──────· ·

Y/N frowned at the cute little puppies in the glass. They were white and fluffy, some with spots and some with short hair. They were cute but she was allergic to dogs.

She smiled as a tiny one tugged on a bigger puppies ear.

"P-Park?!" A startled voice snapped her out of her thoughts, turning her body around, she frowned. Her face softens when she realized Midoriya had been the one to say her name.

"Midoriya.." She tilted her head down politely, looking up to meet his soft green eyes.

"W-were you looking at the dogs?"

"Yep." Y/N smiled softly at him, "Why are you here?"

"I was leaving the house for a late night snack." He scratched the back of his neck holding up a plastic bag. "Studying y'know."