☁︎ 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

┌─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┐

Chapter Nineteen

└─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┘

┌─── 。゚☆: *

┌─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┐

BIRTHING
ADDICTS

└─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┘

name- not the league

· · ──────· 本· ──────· ·

"So your quirk is like lava?" Uraraka had asked Y/N on their way to school that morning since Y/N had spent the night at her place. Uraraka's parents were really kind, something Y/N expected.

"I mean, basically but Shoto had been helping me..." Y/N stopped, gripping her back tighter to pull it on her shoulder more, "You think he's still mad at me?"

"I don't know to be honest, Y/N.." Uraraka had her finger to her cheek as she thought. "I usually meet Izuku right here and we walk to school together."

Y/N listened to the girl explain her morning routine going into thought about what she should say to Todoroki when she ended up seeing him.

'I'm sorry.' She quirked her head, 'No. that's not good enough.."

"Y/N are you okay?" Uraraka asked her breaking her out of her thoughts, "You kinda spaced out there."

"I'm just thinking... If it really was Chaeri dead in her room, then this is pointless..."

"But how the hell would she be able to get away if she was raped...?"

"Y/N i think your thinking too much about this.." Uraraka dead panned and pushed Y/N towards the bench. "I'll help you rescued your so called dead sister, Chaeri!"

"Thanks, i guess." Y/N tried to smile, but it came out like it was pained. "Is it bad that I don't actually want to find her if she is dead?"

"Yes," Uraraka nodded swiftly. "That's terrible to wish your sisters death."

"Uraraka..?" Y/N asked, "I need you to still call me Chaeri at school."

"I know."

"Then, please! Stop calling me Y/N! I see Midoriya walking this way."