☁︎ 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

┌─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┐

Chapter Eighteen

└─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┘

┌─── 。゚☆: *

┌─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┐

BIRTHING
ADDICTS

└─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┘

name- Y/N?

· · ──────· 本· ──────· ·

---HOW URARAKA EVEN CAME TO KNOW THE NAME Y/ N STRUCK THE GIRL. "Excuse me?"

"I hear Todoroki same that name sometimes. Like when your walking down the hall. You two aren't very discreet about it if it's meant to be a secret.." Uraraka sat up on her knees, folding her hands together. She didn't like the fact she was being liked to, she wasn't a pushover like some people thought.

The two teenage girls seemed like they were going to be good friends since school started along time ago and Y/N joined in late for classes. Uraraka wasn't nosy, so Y/N figured this was a big deal.

"I don't know who your talking about."

"Chaeri..?" Uraraka scoffed. It was weird hearing that noise come from her. She was always so bubbly and light. "Is that even your name?"

"Yeah." Y/N lied through her teeth, "Of course it is."

"I'm not stupid!" Uraraka shouted, her hands were balled in fists to her chest and her eyes looked hurt. "Can you just please tell me.. the truth?"

"I am telling you the truth."

"Then why do I feel like your lying?"

"I'm not, maybe your just wrong." Y/N stood up from Uraraka's bed.

"I feel like you've been lying to everyone about who you really are."

"Alright if your not gonna drop this, i'll go."

"Then go, Y/N. It really seems like you're someone who doesn't know how to tell the truth." Uraraka grabbed her pillow and hugged it to her chest tightly. "I thought we were friends."

"We are."

"Am I friends with Y/N or with Chaeri?"