☁︎ 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 - 𝐎𝐍𝐄

┌─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┐

Chapter Twenty-One

└─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┘

┌─── 。゚☆: *

┌─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┐

BIRTHING
ADDICTS

└─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┘

name—  smile

· · ──────· 本· ──────· ·

"YO DUMBASS!"

Bakugou had called y/n over to his drsk in first quarter. "You forgot your damn phone at my place yesterday!"

"Wait, really? Sorry Bakugou!" y/n pursed her lips, wincing a bit "but can you not yell so early in the morning?"

"Y/N.." Todoroki had popped up behind her, "I need to get to my seat, your blocking my path."

B

akugou rose a blonde brow, squinting at the two. Whatever that Y/N shit was, he was gonna find out.

"Your path?" Y/N looked at Todoroki, "Shoto, there are other ways to get to your desk.."

"Yeah but I always go this way."

Y/N sighed when looking away from him, "here you go." Shoto watched her take a step back and continued walking.

"What's his fucking deal?" Bakugou grumbled, moving forward to grab his bag and snatching out her iphone. "Here."

"Thank you, Bakugou."

He nodded, his eyes averting to Kirishima.

"Yeah, whatever." He whispered mainly to himself as he stared off into the distance. Kirishima noticed this, smiling back at the two.

"H-Hey, you think you could put in a good word for me?"

"B-Bakugou...? Are you asking me to help you?!" Y/N exclaimed, staring at Bakugou's now red ears, "Oh my god, your blushing !"

"Am the fuck not!"

"Are too!"

· · ──────· 本· ──────· ·