☁︎ 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 - 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

┌─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┐

Chapter Twenty-Nine

└─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┘

┌─── 。゚☆: *

┌─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┐

BIRTHING
ADDICTS

└─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┘

name- wax man

· · ──────· 本· ──────· ·

WARNING; IM NOT GOOD AT FIGHT SCENES SO DONT EXPECT SOMETHING RAD :(

I REWROTE THIS CHAPTER FOUR TIMES
SO I HATE THIS CHAPTER WITH MY ENTIRE LIFE.

· · ──────· 本· ──────· ·

-IT HAD TAKEN Y/N FOREVER TO GET CLASS 1-A TO FOLLOW HER TO THE ABANDONED BUILDING SHE WAS LEAD TO LAST TIME.

She had hoped class 1-a wouldn't get distracted at all when the League of Villains come to help later on if necessary.

Y/N couldn't fight. If anything the least she could do was try to burn the building down with people in it and she didn't exactly want that to happen so she stayed quiet while 1-A constructed a plan to rescue Shoto. Midoriya and Uraraka frowned when looking at the girl infront of them. "It'll be alright, Y/N-Chan!" Midoriya smiled, "Todoroki is our friend! We're gonna find him."

Y/N smiled but it was small. Barely even there to be honest.

As the group conversed on how they were gonna do it, Bakugou growled and yelled out that they didn't really need a plan. He was standing behind Y/N, Uraraka and Midoriya who looked onwards towards the class.

Iida pushed his glasses up to his nose, "You can't expect us to go in there all alone can you? With no plan?"

Bakugou clicked his tongue and scowled not answering the male.

"Y/N.." Mina had her hand on her waist, it felt weird to say that name. For everyone it felt weird, and Mina was sure that the entire class didn't want to help Y/N out but they were hero's, and that's what they were gonna do. Hero's saved people.

They were gonna save Todoroki.

"You said he had a wax like quirk?" Mina continued, looking around at her class mates.