☁︎ 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 - 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

┌─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┐

Chapter Twenty-Five

└─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┘

┌─── 。゚☆: *

┌─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┐

BIRTHING
ADDICTS

└─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┘

name- YOUR NOT
FUCKING Y/N!

· · ──────· 本· ──────· ·

--SHOTO PLACED HIS ASS IN HIS DESK, WATCHJNG AS BAKUGOU ENTERED THE CLASSROOM WITH KIRISHIMA. The two were both late for class, cheeks a red color but Bakugou just looked pissed.

His eyes darkened when he seen Chaeri across the room, Chaeri jumped, almost looked like she was shaking in her seat when she saw his dark ass look. "What the fuck is up with that shitty ass hair cut if yours?" He barked at her, pointing right past Midoriya.

"Kaachan.." Midoriya mumbled, "I didn't think you'd notice.."

"I wasn't talking about you, Deku!" Bakugou yelled, storming up towards his desk but went right passed it, pulling Chaeri up from the desk. "We aren't finished from yesterday!"

Chaeri gulped, tugging at his hand to let her go only for Bakugou's face to drop and turn to confusion. "Your not fucking Y/N!"

"Y/N?" Chaeri sweatdropped... "Who are you talking about?"

"YO-" Bakugou dropped her on the ground. "Nevermind that shit, where is she?"

"Did Kaachan say Y/N?" Midoriya asked, the name on his tounge sounded so foreign to everyone in the classroom. Uraraka seemed to jump ten feet in the air.

"N-No.. He meant something like her confidence..?" She tried scratching her cheek for the rest of the class to look at her funny.

Chaeri adjusted her school blazer.

"Show me your quirk.." Katsuki commanded.

"Chaeri.." Midoriya asked politely, "I noticed earlier you werent wearing your gloves.."

"Gloves?" Chaeri looked down at her hands and smiled awkwardly, "I umm.. forgot to put them on.."