☁︎ 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 - 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

┌─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┐

Chapter Twenty-Three

└─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┘

┌─── 。゚☆: *

┌─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┐

BIRTHING
ADDICTS

└─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┘

name- back

· · ──────· 本· ──────· ·

--WHEN Y/N ENTERED HER HOUSE SHE HEARD GLASS HITTING THE WALL AND SCREAMS.

"Father?" Y/N slid off her coat and her butler took it. He cringed as she took a step towards the direction of the shouting. After receiving no response she called out again.

The door the shouting came from was left cracked, whispers echoed out of the hollow room and everything was rushed to look normal as Y/N opened the door.

"Ah, my beautiful darling!" Kenji smiled, straightening his coat jacket and opening his arms. "It looks like you don't have to pretend to be your sister anymore.."

Y/N furrowed her brows, her eyes leaving him and changing towards the female at the end of the table. She wore the same eyes, had shorter hair, and seemed so, so, so different than before.

Y/N spotted Chaeri at the end of the table. It caused the female to choke on air and tears to well up in her eyes at the girl who wore a set of changes she never seen.

"Chaeri...?" She had her hand on her throat, sore from all that crying with Shoto at the r that incident with Bakugou.

"Y/N!" She smiled, standing up from her chair. "It's so nice to see you! I've been waiting forever!"

· · ──────· 本· ──────· ·

Bakugou Katsuki scowled, disbelif across his features as his blonde eyebrows brought wrinkles to his face as he did so. He couldn't believe she had said that. His knuckles were red from trying to break that damned ice.

"Fuck you, Y/N." He spit on the ground and scoffed, kicking at the rocks below him. "I wish the worst to you."

And so, Bakugou's wish may have came true that day. Not only did Bakugou want her to go die in the pits if he'll for lying to her so hard like he voiced Deku did, he wanted her to feel like a outcast, someone who was known to be a liar