☁︎ 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

┌─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┐

Chapter Seven

└─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┘

┌─── 。゚☆: *

┌─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┐

BIRTHING
ADDICTS

└─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┘

name- pen and paper

· · ──────· 本· ──────· ·

--Getting ready for bed, Y/N plopped down on her sheets and rolled over. She felt sore and tired. UA had taken a lot out of her already and it was only the first week.

She rolled over in her stomach and turned her phone on. The light almost blinded her in the darkness of her room. "Owwie..." she whispered to herself turning the brightness down and checked her recent text messages.

It wasn't that she was expecting anything. It wasn't that she was thinking her sister would surprise her with a soft text and a simple hello. She'd do anything to be able to call her again. Text her. She'd do anything to talk to her again.

She knew the slim chance of her being alive was still there. No matter what the pictures her father gotten had showed. They could be a fraud. No matter what people said, fraud.

She frowned when she fell asleep, trying to dream of something good rather than bad that night.

· · ──────· 本· ──────· ·

Kenji Kuroo sat awake at the papers infront of him. Enji Todoroki followed suit, pen in hand staring at each other. Three men in black stand before them with a man in a red suit, his smirk seem deadly as it gleamed.

"All I have to do is sign and you'll do the rest?"

"I mean, Yes." The man smirked, his fingers held expensive rings, brought from gold and silver. He moved them around, how cold eyes staring at the pen.

"I'll be sure to find you daughter, i just want this done."

"I don't really mind not having Chaeri." Kenji frowned, but that made Todoroki scowl.

"That's your daughter!"

"Like you care." Kenji sighed and clicked the pen. "You don't care for your own kids unless their quirks are what you want them to be."