☁︎ 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 - 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

┌─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚───┐

Chapter Thirty - five

└─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚───┘

insert picture (for when I edit again since I lost everything)

┌─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚───┐

BIRTHING
ADDICTS

└─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚───┘

name- it is puberty, blame that

· · ──────· · ──────· ·

-TODOROKI DECIDED TO SPEND THE DAY WITH Y/N, SINCE THEY NEEDED TO TALK ABOUT SOMETHINGS THAT WERE BOTHERING HIM THE MOST.

Y/N herself a matter of fact was one of those things. Ever since Chaeri's death was official, everyone felt like there was a gap.

It of course was obvious, the way he started to act around Midoriya and the rest of his friends made them worry. They had tried to convince him to be more daring?

"Let's talk." He had appeared leaning on the frame of the door, infront of her office.Shoto almost looked scary with his  hair casted over of his eyes, and his breathing being  ragged, it was almost as it he ran here.

That couldn't be it , right ?

"Shoto !" Y/N sat her pencil down, " What  are you doing here?"

"I done told you, to talk. "

She picked up her pencil. "I don't want to."

Shoto looked over at the fluffy dog Y/N had in the corner of her room. "He's doing good ?"

"Yep ! I've been haveing Mojirou feed him lately.."

Todoroki knitted his brows, " but isn't it your dog?"

"I've been busy for the past two days, but he sleeps with me and I try to walk him as much as possible, it's hard Shoto.. "

"He needs more attention."

"You'd know all about attention right?"

"Y-" Shoto snapped his head back towards her and locked eyes, "What do you mean by that ? Obviously more than you !"

She again sat the stick in the palm of her hand down. "Let's not. Not today, Shoto."

"What let's not ?"

"Fight."

"We weren't.." He sat down as Y/N gestured for him to sit. "Y/N..."

She scoffed, "I finally have my name back... and yet it feels like I'm still acting like Chaeri. "

"But yet I feel like I'm still myself, because I don't have have time for anything, not even to love you Shoto. " Y/N was nervous, she was suprised to be over the part with all the butterflies right?