☁︎ 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

┌─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┐

Chapter Eleven

└─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┘

┌─── 。゚☆: *

┌─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┐

BIRTHING
ADDICTS

└─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┘

name- training

· · ──────· 本· ──────· ·

--Y/N spun in her place as she watched Todoroki go through his bag for his wallet.

She had suggested cold soba noodles for the two after school as soon as she found out from Midoriya, Todoroki like those things.

She liked her noodles warm.

:/

Anyway, "Todoroki?" Y/N tilted her head to see him looking through his bag intently.
"You forgot to her wallet."

"I'm sorry Y/N i didn't think i wouldn't of needed it.. i think." He looked up at her.

"That's fine!" She reached into her school bag and grabbed some money, "Here ya go! Just order it and then you could say you paid for it sense your going to insist you paying for it."

"I wasn't- How did you-" Todoroki looked up and down at her and the money she had just slammed into the palm of his hand.

"Don't worry, you could always pay me back. I have lots and lots of money!" She said too enthusiastically.

"Umm, Y/N? If your not quiet your gonna get villains to come after you..."

"O-Oh.." She sqeaked. "I'm sorry, Todoroki.."

He frowned, "Why do you call me Todoroki when we're alone?"

"Because I don't have to act like i'm close to you." She said bluntly after pretending to think for a minute.

"You can call me Shoto."

"W-wait! Your completely fine with that?!"

"Yeah.." He tugged his bag on his shoulder more.

"Todoroki! This is a big step!" She laughed interlocking there arms together