☁︎ 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

┌─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┐

Chapter Seventeen

└─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┘

┌─── 。゚☆: *

┌─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┐

BIRTHING
ADDICTS

└─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┘

name- kiss

· · ──────· 本· ──────· ·

--"RELAX SHOTO, HE WAS JUST JOKING. WHY ARE YOU SO TENSE?"Y/N laughed, pulling away from Dabi and wrapping her arm with his. "Isn't that right, Dabi."

"I mean sure, whatever." He stuffed his hands into his pockets as he leaned on the dirty wall, smirking. "I'll let you believe whatever you want, sweetheart."

"Y/N?" Shoto had asked you quietly, "Can we just get to the point."

"Right..!"

"Sweetheart. You came for a reason?" Dabi frowned, "Damn thought i was important."

"Y-You are, it's just i need a favor." Y/N swung her hands behind her back and pouted, "a favor that involves Chaeri missing."

· · ──────· 本· ──────· ·

"I'm sorry, Sweetheart. I really don't know why you would come here, we have a Alliance with your father, why would the league want to kidnap Chaeri?"

"I don't know i just figured it was worth a shot, i guess. But the favor I need of you is to see if anyone could be sus."

"The league is always sus. There isn't one person in there that hasn't killed anyone yet."

"Not them Dabi.." She frowned, "I need you to look into all your connections, like is their a secret thingy people do in this situation or something?"

"I don't know, Swee-"

"Okay. why does he keep calling you sweetheart?" Shoto finally snapped at the name and scowled, "It's stupid"

"Oh! It's like this inside joke with Chaeri and him."

"Well i don't think i like it." Todoroki stood straight, his eyes dark.