☁︎ 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 - 𝐒𝐈𝐗

┌─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┐

Chapter Twenty-Six

└─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┘

┌─── 。゚☆: *

┌─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┐

BIRTHING
ADDICTS

└─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┘

name- heart to heart shit

· · ──────· 本· ──────· ·

--CHAERI RUSHED INTO THE KITCHEN, STARTLING Y/N. "Have you seen Dabi recently?"

"Yeah, a few days ago." Y/N mumbled, walking into the kitchen and opening the fridge.

"You know you can get someone to make you food?"

"I'm not a lazy ass."

"Whatever.." Chaeri shrugged and sat herself on a stool. "Have you seen Shigaraki?"

"Yes." Y/N sighed, pouring her a glass of juice. "Yesterday."

Chaeri nodded, biting her lip.

"Is something wrong?"

"It's just.. You know when I went missing?" Chaeri whispered, Y/N's heart stopped.

"Yeah?" She tilted her head, putting the orange juice back. "That was just yesterday when you came back.."

"Well it was the League of Villains that did it."

Y/N rose a brow in disbelief.. "The league of Villains?"

"Yeah.."

"No. It wasn't." She took a sip of her juice and swallowed watching as Chaeri's faced contorted with anger.

"How would you dknow who took me?!"

"I don't. I just know what your saying is bull shit." She shrugged, finishing her glass and putting it in the sick. "Let me know when you wanna have a real heart to heart talk and shit."

· · ──────· 本· ──────· ·

Chaeri wasn't the same as she was before she left. And Y/N knew that, that was understandable. But her weird habits started to show more recently around Y/N the longer she had spent with her sister. It was now a week, marking that Tuesday since Chaeri came back.