☁︎ 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

┌─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┐

Chapter Three

└─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┘

┌─── 。゚☆: *

┌─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┐

BIRTHING
ADDICTS

└─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┘

name- seeing you again

· · ──────· 本· ──────· ·

-It was the begging of the UA entrance exams, although Y/N didn't go. She went with the recommendations list instead, her father just pushing her to make sure she knew she was a better person than almost everyone else.

But Y/N never really did feel like that. She felt if she was better than everyone they'd remember her. She'd put on a good first impression, wear nice clothes out of uniform and all in the end, end up with nothing but cruel words because she had trouble speaking out to strangers.

That past summer, they had found Chaeri dead, in her bedroom. The investigators told them that the body was at least two weeks old, and it's a wonder no one bothered to check the smell.

Y/N get awful, devastated, hurt, angry, sad. Anything that was negative in wording was what she felt.

Her father told her to keep the death a secret, pretend to be her, outgoing more natural.

It was working okay, not well because Y/N was Y/N and strangers scared her. It was until she reached the entrance, trying to leave only to bump into a male with red and white hair. She almost smiled when she saw him, but it'd be weird because he didn't know her all that well while she knew everything about him.

"Chaeri." Todoroki breathed out, wrapping his arms around her waist and burying his face into her neck, "i've missed you so much.."

Y/N saw the sadness in his eyes, the hurt she had too. Hell, she was in the most pain more than anyone but nobody seemed to care.
Y/N couldn't lie to Todoroki Shoto.

She just couldn't bring herself to hurt the person who cherished her sister and her sister cherished back.

They were meant to be while she just did her work, pretending to be her twin for the past three months.

She hated herself more than anything in the world at that moment, she was such a bitch in her own eyes. She frowned, pushing Todoroki's chest away with her small hand.