☁︎ 𝐓𝐖𝐎

┌─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┐

Chapter Two

└─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┘

┌───  。゚☆: *

┌─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┐

BIRTHING
ADDICTS

└─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┘

name- childhood, pt.2

· · ──────·本·──────·

-Todoroki sat in the tall chair. His father had taken him to a much fancier house than his, and bigger. He was kind of shocked to see such a place, but he knew whenever his father took him it was for his own benefit.

Endeavor, pulled out his chair and sat down infront of the man before him, "You wanted him to meet your daughters?"

"Well in all honesty, I just wanted to meet my future son in law." He smiled, reaching for a button on his desk, "Where the hell is my daughters?"

His face changed into something dark allowing his voice to sound more rougher and mean. The lady at the desk scrambled to get the answer out of her, fear of being fired, "It's time for their instrument lessons, sir."

He sighed painfully dramatic, "Get them the hell in here, now."

· · ──────·本·──────·

Y/N looked at her sister, the lady infront of them had her hair pulled into a tight bun, her black square glasses made her cat like eyes look slightly intimidating.

She smiled, "Your father told me to collect his damn brats." The lady grabbed both there ears and walked then to the big room. "In here."

She pushed them slightly forward after knocking and opening the door as soon as she heard a 'yes.'

Y/N and Chaeri crossed their arms together as they walked into the dark room. The two twins held their breath, looking at their father in the tall chair, on his left side, a hero Chaeri found insighting, and Y/N chose to not favor.

On his right, across from Endeavor, was his son. His skin was pretty and Y/N found his hair pretty cool.

"Chaeri, Y/N, this is Mr. Todoroki's youngest, Todoroki Shoto." Her father showed his hand to Todoroki Shoto. "You will be this boys friend from now on."

Y/N shook her head, Chaeri happily shuffling her feet.

Y/N smiled softly, her dimples poking in on each cheek. She looked at the boy, "Nice to meet you, I'm Y/N Kuroo, daughter of Kenji Kuroo."