☁︎ 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 -𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

┌─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┐

Chapter Thirty-T𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

└─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┘

┌─── 。゚☆: *

┌─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┐

BIRTHING
ADDICTS

└─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┘

✨ name—  older   ✨

· · ──────· 本· ──────· ·

-WHAT EXACTLY WAS MATURITY ? WHAT EXACTLY WAS BECOMING A WOMEN ? Y/N had strictly asked herself on that hot afternoon, when All Might and Aizawa scolded them. (the classmates that were involved with the incident of her grandfather's.) After Bakugou was now ready to move on from the hospital and everyone was okay, Y/N got struct with the fact that she was still just a kid.

The world itself was a cruel and dark place and Y/N knew that, she seen what it was first front.

"Y/N? Hello- Y/N ?! " Uraraka waved the palm of her hand in her face, her pink cheeks puffed out, " Hey, are you listening ?"

Y/N hummed and looked up from the ground, they were in their hero costumes and trying to train their quirks. She blinked, "Sorry Uraraka.."

"Ochako ! " She groaned, " First name basis ! Your my friend, so lighten up a bit !"

Y/N stood up from the moist grass, and wiped the bottom of her school uniform off. "When are you going to finally design your hero -"

"Look, I'm not exactly sure. "

"You need to hurry-"

"Im not rushing on this. " Y/N folded her arms behind her back, "I'm not sure what I want."

Uraraka opened her mouth to say something but closed it again, only to open her mouth quickly when she seen Y/N start to walk away. "What do you.."

She stopped, Y/N was too far away now. Uraraka furrowed her eyebrows and huffed, "What do you mean by that ? "

...

Y/N kicked a few rocks, looking around for Aizawa. He had to be somewhere, but the only thing around was the yelling and explosions coming from Bakugou and Midoriya practicing. Shoto was off somewhere and The only person she could see from where she now stood was Momo.