☁︎ 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 - 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

┌─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┐

Chapter Twenty-Eight

└─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┘

┌─── 。゚☆: *

┌─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┐

BIRTHING
ADDICTS

└─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚───┘

name- I'm sorry for lying
to everyone

· · ──────· 本· ──────· ·

WARNING; I WAS EATING TAKI'S WHILE WRITING THIS SO IT MIGHT HAVE A LOt OF MESSED UP WORDS.

· · ──────· 本· ──────· ·

DABI HAD GIVEN Y/N HIS TRENCH COAT AND WALKED WITH A TANK TOP ON WHEN WALKING HER HOME. He flicked ash off the end of his cigarette and sighed. Y/N knew he wasn't going to cry, instead show anger.

"So that means that your old mans, old man, raped Chaeri?"

Y/N shrugged and sniffed. Her face was sticky and she swear she still had the smell of death on her.

She hated how she watch Shigaraki touch Chaeri's corpse with all five fingers and turn to dust. She hated how long her sister had been in that position.

"Dabi.." Y/N mumbled, a thought hitting her. He hummed in response, the cigarette laying in between his lips. "Did you have sex with my grandpa.."

"No.." He threw the cigarette down and stomped on it. "I hate myself though."

"Why?"

"Because I thought about it."

"You didn't know.." Y/N winced.

"So."

"Your right that still is kind of bad.."

· · ──────· 本· ──────· ·

ENDEAVOR yelled at the top of his lungs, hitting the wall of Shoto's room. It left a large dent, shaking the figures the male had on his shelves.

In his right hand he held a crinkled card, it held no number, no contact information. Just a male in uniform.

Endeavor wasn't happy. Far from anything that invoked those pretty little unicorns and clouds. In his anger it held storms, those that cause ships to sink with thousands of people on them.