☁︎𝐎𝐍𝐄

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

𝐎𝐍𝐄

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

BIRTHING
ADDICTS

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

name- childhood, pt.1

_FOUR YEARS LATER_
· · ──────·本·──────·

—ENDEAVOR sighed, signing some papers on his desk as he watched his two children play in the yard. His youngest child sat and watched, doing nothing like he was told.

He stood from his chair it falling backwards almost but regained its balance. Endeavor left the study in his room to grab his son to train him.

Todoroki looked up with his cyan and gray colored eyes. His eyes almost widening seeing his dad walk down the stairs towards him. Endeavor reached for Todoroki's small wrist, "why aren't you training?" He growled at his son, yanking him up and dragging him behind himself.

Todoroki frowned, "I wanted to play!"

"You need to want to train." Endeavor sighed, pushing his harshly into a room, it almost seemed like ashes but held up a fight with the walls.

"B-but—" Todoroki was cut off.

And so, it was always like that. He never really established a relationship with his siblings. His father never let him.

· · ──────·本·──────· ·

The young girl smiled as she played with the play dough, her sister laying in the bed coloring.

She dug the blue play dough out of her chubby fingers and stood up, a dough ball in her hand. "Look!" She giggled at her older sister by two minutes, pulling the stretchy dough apart.

"Get that out my bed." Her older sister whines, "Or i'm gonna tell daddy, Y/N."

Y/N frowned, plopping on the floor, her tiny white socks almost making her slip. "You never play with me."

"That's because your annoying." Her sister, chaeri, smirked, taking a red crayon out of the box and coloring in the flower. The red coming out of the black lines.

"I never see you often, how am I annoying?"

Her sister shrugged, her tiny cheeks puffed out as she put the red down and pulled out a green crayon. "You just are."